Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long until I'm clean?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ummSteve, Dec 24, 2009.

1. I used to smoke in high school, then quit during my first year of college. I began smoking again just recently. I smoked a couple times about a month ago, and then found a few people to buy off of and I smoked nearly every day for a week and a half. There is a possibility I will be drug tested very soon so I haven't smoked in 3 days and was wondering how long until I'll be clean.

Thanks

2. it all depends on your size, body weight, and metabolism.

3. Yeah I forgot about that. I'm 5'11 and weigh 140 lbs, I'm skin and bone really, almost no body fat. hmm.

4. With some exercise(nothing serious), detox juice if you want, cranberry, liquids, and good ol grandfather time. You should be fixed in 2 weeks to 45 days. If you're unsure, get a home drug test kit to double check.

There's a catch tho, if they use a hair test, you're kinda fucked. Of course, by that time you should have cut your hair assuming you went bald :p

5. ya i heard that it stays on your hair for up to 7 years

6. two weeks top. youll be fine

7. whats the absolute fastest i could get weed out of my system, i used to smoke like a half o every other day but now im down to like 2 or three bowls, and im 6'8 195lbs and yes i mean 6'8 lol im tall and skinny as fuck haha

8. The fastest way to get weed out of your system is to run and take frequents showers also eat things like cranberries, bananas, raisins, any kind of juices are good. And not to mention lots and lots and lots of water you need to keep your bladder running like a mother fucking bullet train.

9. wtf? and that can prove that you actually smoked how?

10. It stays in your hair for a very long time but hair tests are more rare and expensive then piss tests

11. The way hair tests work is that the part of your hair that grew out when THC was in your system will have THC in it so using hair segments and a centrifuge they can seperate the parts of the hair out and determine how much THC has been in your system over a certain period of time

12. What about drinking vinager? Makes you piss like a bitch and it tastes disgusting, but after a day of displeasure, your piss will be squeaky clean.

13. I'm like the same size as you. I smoked all day, everyday for about 7 months and it was out of my system in 22 days without trying to flush my system.

It can take anywhere from 3-90 days though depending on alot of things. Walmart sells home drug tests that are decently accurate, so you could test yourself before your other drug test to make sure your clean.

14. Your best bet is to get some niacin flush free so you don't worry about itching 2 of those some water and by the third time you puss it will be clean can't help bout the hair... Good luck

15. I took opiates and steroids for 90 days. Still pissed dirty for weed.

16. Niacin is a natural dietary supplement you can find in any pharmacy or natural food store. As far as I know it only works for weed. I dealt with parole for half my life I live by niacin for the piss test

17. The fastest way is of course don't smoke ..to shorten the time even faster.. Sweat as much as humanly possible.. And shower off when your sweat is built up.. Work out to sweat then when your exhausted from working out, sit in car in sun and shower multiple times after building up sweat.. Remember to eat and drink a lot of fluids..