Jacking off While High

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kreamykush, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Jacking off High is awesome

2. I fucking love to. I always feel fucked up watching the videos though, more so tripping on other things. I always start thinking, damn i wonder what her parents think of her?, I feel bad for her, and just feel fucked up watching it. I still get that shit done, but i can feel weird about it if im high enough.

3. The best orgasm i ever had in my life is the first time i discovered the joy of high orgasms.it felt like it lasted so long my teary eyes rolled back in my head i let out a manly moan. rainbows came out of my dick.pure fuckin extacy

• Like Like x 1
  4. It is the best thing in the world and nothing can ruin it.

Does anyone actually still buy playboys or mags like that anymore?

5. I always jack off when i'm high. It's fun and relaxing.

#feels good man

6. whenever i jack off while high, I imagine my load will be green. I am sorely disappointed every time.

7. [quote name='"yeskasmoketoke"']The best orgasm i ever had in my life is the first time i discovered the joy of high orgasms.it felt like it lasted so long my teary eyes rolled back in my head i let out a manly moan. rainbows came out of my dick.pure fuckin extacy[/quote]

THIS... It was better than my first time smoking.

• Like Like x 1
  8. [quote name='"nunsbythebundle"']It is the best thing in the world and nothing can ruin it.

Does anyone actually still buy playboys or mags like that anymore?[/quote]

Right here bro.

9. Fuck tobacco

10. I hate jerking off with a passion. Like dude I appreciate pussy that much more when I dont beat off to a computer screen for 39 minutes. It turns me into someone that I am not because it lowers my sex drive and that I will not do. Even though not beatimg off lowers my standards it will make me text other girls and shit. Jerking off is probably one of the most negative things I could do to myself besides smokinh cigarettes. So far this year im at like 12 times. Probably an all time low since I was 13.

11. If it were green, I would have to use a girl as my "experiment" to test out the flavor.

12. you ever get so lost in the moment that you end up with a load of vaseline in your pubes and jizz all the way up your stomach?

13. Very interesting... such a strong emotion.

'Jerking off is probably one of the most negative things I could do to myself besides smoking cigarettes.' -- quote from OP

The above quote is genius. It's golden.

Now, what I want to know is, does this intense feeling of hatred come before the ejaculation or after the ejaculation?

I think what you've said is very fascinating. I want you to know, I'm not trying to be sarcastic or negative about what you've said, I am genuinely fascinated by what you said.

14. Sometime after I cum when I'm high I feel glued to the bed. Like now.

15. best feeling ever

16. it fuckin owns a lot

17. After. In the form of regret. Why did I do this. I won't be horney for a whole day. I have no drive. Wtf

18. Yeah I know what you mean, it's like my body is saying "fuck it" and is way too fucking lazy to get up.

19. I jack off for 2-3 hours, extremely tight grip, extremely fast with no breaks when I get high its amazing :smoking:

20. i've never jacked off because i'm a lady, but self-induced orgasms when you're high...just wow :smoke: