The Best TV Shows to Watch High!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by darkstone, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I'm running out of TV shows to watch and so I would start a thread to get suggestions. So here are my Top 5 Tv Shows to Watch High:
    1) It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    2) Arrested Development (Seriously give it a try)
    3) American Dad (Yea, the first season is terrible but the rest are gold)
    4) The Office
    5) South Park

and what's great is most of them are free on hulu or others.:wave:

2. Seinfeld and Malcome in the Middle :hello:

3. curb your enthusiasm

4. Rofl I've never been a Malcome in the Middle fan but I watched one episode the other night when I was high and I was like WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON. It was a really weird episode and I was :eek: the whole time lol. But don't ask what was going on b/c I don't remember.

And as much as I get teased about this, I love watching the Nick Jr show Yo Gabba Gabba when I'm high.

5. 12 oz. mouse?

Adult Swim has good stoner shows like Aqua Teen.

But yeah the only shows I ever watch are Arrested Development and It's Always Sunny

6. ahaha thats funny. I love it for that reason... it is so weird but hilarious

7. 3) Law and Order

5) Family Guy, The Simpsons, Senfield, Two and Half Men,

8. Haha. Yea, I like to watch America's Funniest Home Videos and The Soup while high... but I'll still watch The Soup while I'm not high.

9. :hello:

10. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER - (MONDAY NIGHTS)
    Accidentally on Purpose - comes on after how i met your mother - GREAT POTHEAD CHARACTER ON THERE :smoking::hello: (thats where i got my sig quote from)

11. supernews.
    ghost adventures
    animal planet//
    discovery channel
    futurama
    robot chicken
    and american dad, because i'm classy like that.

12. Awesome while watching high:

The Office
    Curb your Enthusiasm
    Eastbound and Down
    Family Guy
    Always Sunny

(robot chicken, too, if you are unbelievably fucking spectacularly high)

13. saved by the bell

14. Curb Your Enthusiasm is definitely my favorite show to watch high

Some others are The IT Crowd, Seinfeld, and Jackass (I normally don't watch Jackass, but when you're high, the show is pretty damn funny)

15. One Life to Live

16. It's Always Sunny in Philadelpia, That 70's Show, The League, Family Guy, The Simpsons, South Park, The Colbert Report, Weeds, Seinfield, Jackass, Nitro Circus, discovery.. if any of those shows are on while I'm smoking, its going to be a pretty good smoke sesh.

Top 5 would prob be: That 70's Show, always sunny, south park, family guy, nitro circus (most of that shit they do is crazy)

Those old time Nick cartoon shows: Doug, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Ducktails, Tailspin, Swat Kats, Dextors Labortatory & a bunch of others <-- these shows used to kick ass when I was little, and me & my friends saw Doug on TV the other day and we had to watch it haha.

17. yo gabba gabba will trip you the fuck out, even when youre sober lol. that show...something is definitely up with it...but i love it haha

has anybody seen the mighty boosh on adult swim? god DAMN that show is weird as hell.

18. ***** I been watchin the Boosh since before it came to the US.

But seriously, the Mighty Boosh is awesome

Also, I forgot to add Arrested Development to my list

19. #19 NORRIN RADD, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Informative Animal/Nature Shows
    Seinfeld
    Space Ghost Coast to Coast
    ATHF
    The Brak Show
    Venture Bros.
    Batman the Animated Series
    The Boomerang Channel [Huckleberry Hound, Yogi etc.]
    Sealab 2021
    Harvey Birdman
    12 oz. Mouse
    The Office
    NCIS
    Curb Your Enthusiasm

EDIT: The Mighty Boosh sucks.

20. #20 Chimera Prod, Dec 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
    Star wars: The Clone Wars, Chaotic (like pokemon on crack but cool), king of the hill, futurama, Penguins of Madagascar, NOT the cleveland show

Also, anyone else going to imax to see avatar in 3d on brownies?