The Best TV Shows to Watch High!

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by darkstone, Dec 16, 2009.

1. I think I mentioned it earlier but Futurama is great. The last two episodes of the last season were incredibly well done really sad but great.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thing is though, when i'm high and trying to watch something, alot of the time i just end up switching channels or playing video games. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. The new season of Twin Peaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. So it’s not necessarily a show per-say but check out the big Lez show on YouTube..... now that shit is awesome when high

5. Mr. Bean

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not the movies though or the cartoon.... it’s all about the original series!

7. Your Pretty Face is Going to Hell

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

8. Lol well this thread is a bit farther along..

I like all sorts of stuff. These are a few of my underrated shows..

1. Banshee - Cinemax - Action
    2. Frisky Dingo - Adult Swim - Comedy
    3. The Patriot - Amazon Prime - Dramedy
    4. Britannia - BBC - Legend/Action/Drama

9. #130 Skyjester, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
    Sorry for missing these comments, they're correct imo. Also imo don't bother with the "Whole Bean" series compilation ($100 mistake for us), which we discovered after purchase are the episodes originally broadcast in Britain. Why is that a bad thing? Because, when the Mr. Bean series first aired in the U.S. it was on PBS which, unlike its original British home (ITV) was commercial-free. So the producers (like those of other shows in this era) shot an additional several minutes for each episode to fill in the time gaps for non-commercial broadcasts. This has caused lots of confusion and disappointed video buyers over the years, between what people remember seeing and what was offered on the DVD compilation.

In the opinion of many, some of the best bits in the entire Mr. Bean series are in that "extra" footage, but unfortunately Rowan Atkinson was adamant that the British originals be published, and not the "expanded" American episodes. It's really too bad imo. If you read reviews and wonder why all the comments about missing content, that's why. For Americans the episodes are incomplete by several minutes. With the relatively few episodes produced, they could have easily included both versions on the compilation DVD set. For $100 they should have imo.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1