Woot woot, scored 10mg Valium!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ganoobed, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Hehehe, friend got a script. Said friend hooked me up for free.

Only did it once, but I was really drunk at the time and I don't remember. What are some of the effects? I've been reading on Erowid but the reports aren't that descriptive.

Any of you blades have experience?

2. take a bunch :D i prefer xanax over valium fucks you up better in my opinion butt just take a couple an c how u feel then take more if needed :] woops didnt answer your question lol an the side effects are like a dry drunk. but thats if u take enough if you dont then its like a chill drug makes you very calm :]

3. That's really not much. Pop it and you'll probably just feel a little more relaxed than before.

4. Oh, well hell, I can always get more. Friend got a script but he said he didn't want it so I could have as much as I wanted rofl, so I just took one pill, and I told him I'd let him know.

I'm on house arrest with random drug screenings right now, though, so I'll probably wait. I know the test that they give me at the court house doesn't test for Benzo's, but I'm not sure if they send the tests off to the lab or not.

5. I love me my Valium, I get them for cheap from a friend who doesn't use them too :)

I tried Xanax but I feel it hit too hard.

6. i need lik 1000mgs to get a buzz with valium but xanax on the other hand :) r0x my sox