girlfriend wont give me a blowjob.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ...unless it's something with hot sauce. DON'T wipe that on your weiner!

2. Don't you think thats a little selfish? You don't give head because YOU don't get pleasure out of it?

3. IMO the best lovers are those who enjoy pleasing their partner as much as they enjoy being pleased.

4. I kind of agree with what your saying, but dont you think it's selfish to want someone to do something that will make you happy, but not them?

Just dont get her head until she gives you head.

5. Good point actually, but if it gets to the point where she refuses to even give it at all (like OP situation) then thats just selfish. If you love someone then you would do what it takes to make them feel good. Tyke said it well:

6. :hello::hello::hello::hello::D
    You win this thread, sir!!!
    OMG Im still LMAO!!!

7. Drop the girl and get with a woman

8. Lmao. I like how a woman's maturity is attributed to her dick sucking abilities.

9. tell that trick if she wont give u dome ur gonna buy hookers

10. Give her the axe.

11. As you call her a woman...

12. if you go down on her, you should probably stop that until she returns the favour. Also, tell her not to diss it until she tries it ;)

13. do what you can. then leave. if you dont then she will just fuck you over at the worst possible time. its easiest to get what you can with no stress. then get out before you waste any more time.

14. What's so weird about a girl not being into it? And no, you don't have to try something to know that you won't like it.

Some women don't find the thought of putting someone's penis in their mouth satisfying. Add the ejactulation aspect, and that just makes it worse. Just like some guys don't like going to town on their girl. What's the big deal?

If I was with a guy, wanted him to go down on me, and he wasn't into it, SO THE FUCK WHAT? If he has valid reasons, then I'm not going to force him. And If I love him, how ridiculous would it be for me to leave him because he won't suck me off? Wtf?

If he satisfies me in other ways, then I'll be fine. But if it's SUCH AN IMPORTANT ASPECT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP, then just find a girl who will be into it. But I don't get what the big deal is. There's a hell of a lot of reasons that a girl wouldn't do it.

15. Damn dude that sucks. Poke her lips with it when you come home drunk, and shes asleep.

16. If you're gonna be my girlfriend you better be givin me the blows

17. #37 ihaveocd, Jan 5, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2010
    Not a lot of girls don't enjoy giving blow jobs...She's one of them most likely.
    And there are some girls out there who don't like giving blow jobs, but do them anyway to please their guy.
    And you've only been dating for three months, you can't expect her to succumb to your every sexual need. Give the relationship some time, she might come around at one point or another.
    Also, this is usually how us girls work, what you do for us, we do for you. In most cases anyway.

18. Well that shit just isn't fair :smoking:

19. May not be, but there are some guys who treat girls like shit because they don't get what they want from us, is that fair?

20. I was only joking..but no?