Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

If I shotgun does it get in my system and if it does for how long?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lancedance, Dec 14, 2009.

1. run away and live under an overpass. then you don't have to worry bout those pesky drug tests.

2. You sound like a kid to me...

3. #23 lancedance, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2009
    Well jee guys thanks for the help (not). Maybe next time I have a question I might as well make the question "Flame me and tell me how stupid I am?" since that is most likely what I'm going to get anyway. For fucks sakes doesn't weed calm you down not start your period early?

4. I agree.

5. well, are you inhaling thc???

if yiou get high, then yes.
    it should stay in your system for atleast a week. if you smoke everyday alot, probably more like a month.

6. we are all just confused lancedance. in your 47 post tenure on grasscity, we all would
    have thought you would have figured out that inhaling marijuana smoke puts thc
    into your bloodstream, which can then be detected by a drug test.

stop smoking if you are getting tested or move the hell out of there you crazy
    EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD