vaporizer negative effects?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by smokeypokey123, Dec 13, 2009.

1. are there any? im a wrestler and dont vape during the season let alone smoke... the season hasnt started yet so it may be the time for 1 last vape. are there any negative side effects of a vape ive looked it up and havent found any ubt lets see if GC has anything to say(i have a cano)

thanks in advance

2. Nope, not really (or nothing really noticeable).

3. You haven't found any because there aren't any, unless you call weight gain from munchies a negative thing :D

4. I've been vaping for everyday for the past 4-5 years. The only negative side effect that I could possibly think of would come from the vaporizer itself; not the act of vaping. Some companies use off the shelf parts (parts that contain solders and plastic), but other vapes do not.

I'm a huge fan of Vapor Brothers, but I also love the Volcano and the Aromed 4.0. Vapor Genie isn't bad for portable vaping; but I have an external portable battery for my vapor-brother-while-hiking sessions.

Good luck with the wrestling and haping vaping bro!

5. Haha,
    I would do quite the doubletake if I passed some hikers with the Vapor Brothers busted out trailside!

6. haha for real! I once vaped in my car, and it was a very interesting experience to say the least, felt safer though if anything, because it doesn't look like you're smoking.

oh and to OP, only thing i can think of is cottonmouth and definitely the munchies, i get em even worse when i vape! \