How old were you...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 13, 2009.

1. When you got your first kiss?
    I was 15 I think...

When you lost your virginity?
    I was 16

I see the ages getting lower and lower these days... but a lot of ppl on here seem to be late in their teen years or early adult years and are still virgins. Truth be told, I wish I would have waited. Haha.

Feel free to throw in any other ages to firsts if you want. I'm just curious about my fellow blades :)

2. first kiss, 16 near my 17th.

virginity, 18.

im an old fart (33).

could have had all that sooner but i didn't know then what i know now.

3. uh first kiss in like 4th grade, so i was 10-11?

lost my virginity when i was 15.

got my first BJ at 13 :metal: thought id throw that in there for good measure :laughing:

4. first kiss? Kindergarden haha

V card? 15

5. Lol I kinda figured the first kisses would have been young. I guess all the boys I went to school with thought girls were icky ;)

HAHA

I think my little brother was some-what of a charmer and had a little girlfriend and his first kiss in like first grade :laughing:

6. first kiss, i dont know. playing around with someone in like 3rd or 4th grade?

first real (love/passion) kiss, 17

still got the v-card

7. make-out-14
    v card-15

8. i got the age 16 package deal...first kiss, blow and fuck all in the same age!!

9. First Kiss: 6

First Real Kiss (IE: not just a peck): 11

First Lay: 18

10. Kiss? Shiiit, I don't even really remember the actual first kiss, but I think I was like 11ish.

Lost the v-card when I was 17.

11. First kiss - 11
    "Second base" (feeling under the shirt) - 12
    "Third base" (down the pants!) - 13
    Lost my virginity when I was 14.

LOL its so funny to reminisce to back then.... how much I didn't know.. lol

12. These lists are incomplete without first anal.

13. First anal: 17 I believe. Oh, I think that's illegal.... whoops.

14. First kiss: 9?

First makeout: 15

Still a virgin at 18... sigh... I could fuck someone, but I want to lose my virginity to someone I love, and there's just nobody special enough. And yes, I'm a guy.

15. First kiss was probably 2 or three in the pumpkin patch. Theres a picture somewhere in the attic.

First real kiss was like 4th grade or something

V-Card gone at 13

16. you might be a virgin for a while ;) I always say, get it over with. The first time is usually never spectacular anyway

17. Yeah, but I don't want to look back when I'm 70 and kick myself. Or if my kid asks me I don't want to say that. /\

18. #18 lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009

And that's sweet... I hope you find a lady with the same... ideals as you, then it would be twice as special

19. I got my first kiss at 14 and i lost my virginity at 17. I don't wish I had waited.

I'm 21. :p

20. first kiss: 11ish I think
    lost virginity: 17