How old were you...?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lauraisfrknawsm, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Kiss, blowjob, sex all at 17 from my first girlfriend. Anal at 18 with the same girl, not all it's cracked up to be.

2. Now I don't feel quite so prudish for not having sex until 20. 19's not that much of a difference. Gotta be someone else here who waited even longer. LOL.

3. First Kiss: 2nd grade and she was in 8th grade, she was sexy as hell! Age: ??? Can't remeber.

First makeout: Some girl in her truck.....could have gone all the way with her too. Age: 19

I still hold my virginity and I'm 22. Damn my life sucks!

4. first kiss...
    like 2nd grade? haha...I madeout in 5th grade.

lost virginity..
    14, with a 17 year old haha. She ended up cheating on me after 4 months, for a month.

5. Exact same for me. Except it's been a while sonce we brokeup, and all I got since was 2 halfassed blowjobs and a kiss.

6. lets hope that kiss wasn't right after those two BJs.:p:p:smoke:

7. My actual first kiss, was when i was 12.
    and i just turned 13 when i lost my virginity. haah i was a little hoe.

8. Kiss was 15.

Virginity was 18.

20 now.

9. first kiss- kindergarten via tha beanbag chair.
    lost virginity- 17 years old.

was a retard when it came to girls through most of highschool until my senior year. but as the old saying goes "i found something better than coming in my hand, i came once inside of her, then i became a man". been good with the ladies ever since that day.

10. First kiss - 15
    Lost virginity - n/a

I'll be 23 soon.

11. 15- Kiss

16- Got first BJ, sucked my first titty, ate cunt, and got it on all in the same night for the first time. Don't remember it very well though... It was dark and I was drunk/high haha. She was pretty fine too, had some weird ass teeth though

12. First kiss: 3rd Grade

Real kiss: 16

Virgin till: 16

She was older than me, it was awesome, best lunchtime ever!

13. 17, & 17.

Here's the "odd" part... I had my first kiss & lost my virginity within the same hour.

14. dude, dude, dude...... WHAT THE FUCK!!!

15. #75 ihaveocd, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2010
    First kiss: Age sixteen. September 16th 2006.
    Lost virginity: Age sixteen, almost seventeen. April 20th 2007.
    Is it bad that I remember the exact dates?

EDIT: Thought I'd post the times with someone I actually loved and my current boyfriend.
    First kiss: August 25th of 2007.
    First successful time: June 16th of 2008.

16. I remember the first time I kissed the first girl I ever loved.
    March, 14, 2006
    Not lame. Just means it was important to you.

17. You lost your virginity on 420, thats awesome.

18. first kiss:3rd grade
    first sex: 18 years

19. You're probably going to kick yourself for not getting more pussy when you had the chance. We're only getting older, you know.

20. My first kiss was technically... when I was in 6th grade, but I didn't have a real boyfriend until I was 16.

also when I lost the v card, and boy did we used to smoke HELLA bowls