Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

.:medical stash thread:. 20+ dank strains!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dvxdylan, Dec 12, 2009.

1. Me Too Sour D was the best looking and craziest smelling weed i've had

2. out of all the nugs ive posted on here my favorite was either chemdog or Earth OG/Sour D. pretty hard to decide between the two haha. that sour d was really good too
    one of my other favorites that isnt on here is LA Confidential. one of the dannkkkkkest strains I have ever had. seriously, the room I had a half oz in would wreak of so much weed after 15 minutes and it was in an airtight glass jar haha. pineapple express had a really good smell too that's worth mentioning

3. Is that ounce nug just a bunch of nugs in one ball or is it one nug? just havin a hard time believin its an oz dry on one nug.

4. same thing i said:confused:

but good bug bro

that purple or maui diseal look so good i can eat it :hello:

5. Purple sour diesel looks delicious +rep

6. haha its a bunch of nugs stuck together. smashed them all into a mason jar. I said in an earlier post but i guess everyone didnt catch that part. its all good though. and from what ive been hearing, its not impossible, just really unlikely. wouldnt be a ball shape
    :smoking:

7. Green Crack
    [​IMG]

8. What's the green cracks high and come down likee?

9. holy fuck. the green crack looks amazing, good stuff bro. Wish there was shit like this down in TX.

10. daaaamn. straight up dank head right here

11. the high is pretty energetic and euphoric
    but the comedown is A LOT of spacing out which I kind of dont like
    not one of my favorite strains honestly but its still bomb :smoking:

12. damnn nice fucking nugs man, did you say you lived in socal? if so where att?

13. Love the ounce nug pic.

14. Damn dude you have some crazy strains! Where abouts in Cali do you live at? I just moved down here a week ago and am thinking about taking snap shots the ridicules strains ill be buying hopefully in the near future.

P.S-That green crack looks nuts. In the weeks before I moved, I bought a half ounce of Green Crack x Blueberry Kush and I must say, that was some DANK.

15. Hahaha i'm glad someone said it.

16. so jealous as hell of that 28g nug. I got a 13.5g nug before and I was sooo happy lol

17. I know this is a little late in the posts, but would you have any other pics of the PK in the jar underneath a lot of your bud pics? Maybe its just me but that looks super purple in that jar... Maybe its just shadowed. Or im stoned. Most likely the second