Shrooms first time

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Ztr1der, Dec 10, 2009.

1. #1 Ztr1der, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    Hey guys today im getting about 10 grams of shrooms,im planning on doing about a gram tonight and then see how i feel after an hour and will take another,but the main question is im going to be doing it alone in my bedroom,im thinking bout watching some south park,i really want to just try it but noone is around this week,Do you guys think this is a good or a bad idea?

EDIT:should i eat them on pizza or a sandwich?

2. hey man, i dont have any experience with em either. but im getting an 1/8th friday, and i think i might try em out on pizza. if anyone experienced reads this thread, does it matter if i put the shrooms on dry opposed to fresh (they will be dry for certain)?

3. well i would advise mabe having a friend over or osmething at least, not being alone entirely, unless your trying to find something out from within, and when you eat them, just eat them straight and just chew on them like gum till theyur all chewed up n shit, keep em in your mouth for a little while , or make some schroom tea,

4. A gram wont really be much of a trip, start by eating 3.5 grams and go from there.

5. 1 gram isn't enough usually.
    I would start with 2 grams with an extra gram or two set aside just in case you want more.

Eat them however you want, but they don't taste that bad by themselves actually. Kinda like chewing on straw / hay or something. Pizza is a good idea though, just don't cook the pizza with the mushrooms on it...[heat has the tendency to break down the psilocybin]

Good vibes and happy tripping!!!

6. My first time I ate 1.8 grams or so and it has still been the hardest I've tripped yet it opened my eyes to so many different aspects of life and was the best night of my life just be prepared and remember you are tripping and it will go away just enjoy yourself your room should be a good spot because you will be comfortable with your surroundings just have a chill playlist pre-made and just enjoy yourself

7. honestly the first trip, i would make some shroom tea with about 2 to 3 grams in it depending on the size of the shrooms you got, potency varies, but tea would make for an amazing first trip

8. WoW what a shitty night,the shrooms were fake i ended up waiting like 2 hours and ate all 10 grams i ended smoking some weed and went to bed

9. id merc someone haha

10. damn dude thats really fucked up

11. Thats so shitty, next time you get more i'd make tea, we made tea for 4 of us this weekend out of an eighth and a half and we all tripped and still had a cup left

12. Tea is the best method IMO.

Sucks you got ripped off. Did they have blue in them?

13. You guys aren't supposed to tell him how much to take, but whatever I GUESS.

OP, I personally did 1.2g the first time, and my second time was 3.2g. Both were fun times, with some fucked up shittttt going down. I don't know if you should be alone... your thought process changes a lot and who knows what will happen.

Good luck, be safe, have fun, etc...

EDIT: Oh shit, they're bunk? Fuck eh. That sucks OP. What'd they look like? If they had blueish bruising they were likely legit but uh... damn man.

14. its suggestive suggestions on the dose dude, from experienced people, obviously your not.
    as long as nobody told him
    yea dude take all 10 gs, get real fucked up!!!

then we should be good,:wave:

15. i took just under 2 grams my first time and kept going in and out of a trip. next week im getting an eighth as well and im going to eat the entire thing

damn sorry to hear they were fake..