im about to take shrooms for the first time and i was wondering

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by watchsamurijack, Dec 10, 2009.

1. i was wondering if u guys had any suggestions or tips.

first i have a question of my own.

i heard that they taste really bad and i thought of way to make them taste worse... grind them up with a weed grinder and sprinkle them on an italian culket sandwich and drink it with orange juice

i am taking them before the movie avatar. i am seeing the movie in imax 3d.

is this a good idea or not?

your opinion is really appreciated

2. Never done shrooms before but I would imagine they would be more potent if you ate them on an empty stomache without anything else, I'm not sure though.

3. sounds fine. Eat them with a little food is ok. I watched sponge bob movie the same way it was fine.

4. The first and only time i tried shrooms was amazing just super chill and some visuals when i closed my eyes.. but we just boiled them up in some tea, which tasted pretty good, so if i were you i would do that.

5. if you grind it up and put it on a peanut butter or a nutella sandwich it makes the taste pretty tame. the thing that makes me gag when eating shrooms is when i have a huge ass fuckin stalk in my mouth and i have to cruch it down lol.

yea you should have a pretty fun time, just dont freak out. remember that ur mind and thoughts are ALL fucked up because you ate the mushrooms.

6. Just go with the flow, the only way to get out of the trip is to get into it. I dunno about taking them than going to a movie, I usually watch movies closer to the end of my trip. I don't know if my attention would hold out in a movie.

As far as taking them just throw them on a pb and j and you're good to go, I usually just eat them, they don't taste that bad. My first time I thought they would taste a lot worse but they don't. But don't get me wrong, they aren't tasty either.

7. why would you want to watch avatar while your tripping on shrooms??? eat them on a pizza or put them in a peanut butter sandwich and go to a forest or beach.

8. I dont think taking them at the movies for your first time would be smart but if you want to id bring a xanax bar with you in case you start to trip too hard. Have fun:hello:

9. Don't see a movie!!!!! Your attention span will NOT last long enough for a movie! Go hang out with your friends and wander about town (or better yet as someone above me said, hit up a forest or beach... Maybe not forest at night, but beach if you can for sure). When I was tripping out by a camp fire, I watched little smiley faces dance around the stars..

10. i dont mean to get off topic but is it safe to trip on shrooms if your on probaton? like does the psycoactive part store in your urine?

11. no acid shrooms and alchohol are your friend when your on probation

12. good good. ty for that tid bit :wave:

back to the original post

13. #13 dirtybongwaterr, Dec 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2009
    It's true what gimpy says... you won't be able to focus on a movie. You'll be way more interested in the walls.. your limbs... the ground...

I recommend you hang out somewhere that you feel safe and comfortable. I liked having a sober friend around for my first couple o times til I was more experienced but lots of people are fine without that.

And yeah, it's expensive to drug-test for shrooms so most places can't afford it... some gov't organizations/businesses are the only exception, I believe

14. yeah man the movies arent a good place for psychadellics. You cant pay attention if your life depended on it. Save those goomies and go outside when its snowing or go into the woods. (watching the snow fall while tripping is unbelievable)

15. id much rather not watch a movie when im tripping.

how many grams do you plan on eating?

i live out in the country, and i prefer just to lay out in a field with some friends, and watch the lightning bugs flash among the stars above me. shits awesome. i love it :)

16. This makes me wish I still had some kicking around..

17. just man up and chew on the damn things. if you chew on your mushies for a while before sending them down the esophagus you can cut the time between eating them and starting your trip in half (think 15 minutes instead of half an hour). drink lots of orange juice; i have been told that its the citric acid but regardless of whether thats accurate orange juice is the beverage of choice for mushroom trips.

My first mushroom trip I went to see I Am Legend opening night in theaters. I would agree with what was mentioned before; you're better off just putting on some nice music (e.g. led zep, pink floyd, etc.) and diving into your own brain. However, if you decide to go to the movies...try to get into the movie from the very beginning. If you get yourself into the movie early you will have an easier time staying focused on it since it will seem so goddamned important. All I would recommend for once your trip starts is to keep in mind that you are tripping. Anything that sketches you out; just remind yourself that you're trippin and it's all in your head. If you keep yourself composed, a mushroom trip will be a wonderful experience. I love pot for the fact that i can wander around high in my everyday life...but mushroom trips are my favorite high.

18. I'm also wondering about taking shrooms for the first time in a couple of weeks. I'm kind of on the fence about it because I've never experienced outside of weed. Can GC give me some feedback on what to expect and such? I'm just worried about have a bad trip and freaking out :p