I just found the best substitute for rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doomsayer1355, Dec 9, 2009.

1. what were you expecting after reading the first page? You have only yourself ta blame :laughing:

2. Dude, did you have a system error?

3. You have to be really high to be able to handle typing Every Sentence Like This For 500 Posts.

4. Naw Just Have To Be a Fast Typer. But Yes Im :smoke: 80% of The Time While Posting

5. QFT.
    I have never used a condom in sex!!
    mainly cuz the times i've tried they're too small and i was just like fuck it and threw it away instead of suffocating my dick.

and all the girls i've had sex with (cept 1) were off pills. i'm lucky as hell for being able to bust a nut (inside) and not get a girl preggo.
    it's just timing it to their cycles.. or maybe i'm impotent? doubt that.. but it would make more sense than me just getting lucky. unless timing it to their cycles really DOES work, as my experience has shown that it does.
    (i'm sure it's still a risk.. but i don't care if i get a girl pregnant really.. i'll take care of the kid, oh well)

QFT. again.
    I was entertained a tad though :)

75 wpm is pretty good i GUESS... but i mean... it's not a matter of typing fast to press Shift Key Everytime... It's Kind of Silly if you Think About it and it probably hinders your typing speed...
    why did you make that habit, jw?

6. Im Sure I Can Probably Do Faster Now But That Was What i Was Typing a Few Years Back..

When I Was Younger We Had To Do Some Bullshit Business Class's Where You Had to Learn to Type With Old Ass DOS Style Programming and When They Had You Type it Would Be Like

Cat Dog Workplace Desk Chair.

Shit Like That After Typing Thousands Of Words Like That Just Became Habit. I Dunno I Can Type Like This Without Looking And Without Thinking But if i try to type like this i find myself having to stop myself from reaching my pinky over which causes me to type much slower... Maybe Getting Bored Enough One Day And Downloading a Typing Program Can Make Me Type "like normal people do " Hahaha

7. Well The Whole Point Of Reading Something is To Do Just That.

tl:dr? Fuckn Read It Not Skim It

and Dont Waste Your Time Just Buy a .99cent Pack Of Papers So You Dont Have To Worry About Your Lung Collapsing On You From Some Crazy Chemical Compund God Only Knows What Could Be On Those Papers or Have Fallen On Those Papers.

8. Agreed. There IS no substitute for rolling papers in my opinion. And the more you go around smoking ink, the more likely you are to develop some sort of lung infection/complication. It may not be cancerous, but enjoy the hospital bill none-the-less. I'm happy to pay the $2.00 for some tasty juicy jay's. ;)