I just found the best substitute for rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doomsayer1355, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I dont see anything annoying bout the case of letters either way... same ole alphabet :)

2. haha dude i love you you're like the most stoned person ever.. you remind me of my buddy's dad.. hes the principal of a hippie school.

3. agreed

I Dont Understand Why People Make a Big Deal About it As Long As Its Proper English and not ay daw i lik dem shooze u got dere It Makes No Difference to How Fast I Read It

People Who Type With a "Dialect" are Amusing and Yes For Everyone Who Gives Me +rep Sayin . Yea Dude Fuck Them or There Just Pissed Cause Your Smokin Quality Shit... Or LOLZ URE LIKE TOTALLY BAKED BROO........... Im Really Baked But Thats Nothing New, Sorry Im An Asshole For The Ones Who Get Mad That I Said To Use Real Smoking Device/Equipment I Didnt Know That OP Cant Buy Rolling Paper at a Gas Station, Guess He Must Be Underage.. Thought That Wasnt Allowed Here ... But Oh Well Guess Everywhere Needs Its Youngins And To Each His Own If You Wish To Put Crazy Chemicals In Your Body To Achieve Getting High Thats On You!

And Yes Im Smokin My :bongin: Again Past The 8th For Today

4. rotfl, I'm completely sober bro but thanks :laughing:

5. maybe hes in the middle of the woods with nothing but sewing supplies :laughing: :p

6. you guys are so dumb youre missing the key question:

what if they dont have my size?

7. You Just Made Me Spit Out The Rip I Was Holdin In When I Read That. im a dick because he "doesn't live near any smoke shops and cant order of websites" led me to think that someones a younginnnnn hell everytime i fill up my truck i see papers at every gas station in america shit for only .99 cent to.. just seems more logical to me to pony up the buck and smoke with piece of mind.

8. plastic wrap and a rubber band! Thats what!!!! :laughing: :rolleyes:

9. lol i was smoking a turkey for the first time this past thanksgiving in a new smoker i just bought. and being around high friends always makes shit better i ask my buddy after a smoke sesh "hey man how long do think its gonna take to smoke this turkey" and this motherfucker reply's " i dont know man but were gonna have one hell of a time trying to find a big enough paper"

10. Enjoy Your Babies :smoking:

11. rotfl hell no mang... that was just to lighten the mood a bit :p. Da only way ta go is ta get ya bitch on the pill asap so you can bust wherever the fuck you want. Fuck condoms!!!! :devious:

12. i meant like a personality trait... perpetually stoned... basically i said that you are always chilled out and positive.:hello:

13. ill take that anyday bro!!! Cheers :) I def notice the dif weed has had on my personality over the years. Mellowed me the fuck out

14. you mean you werent serious about the saran wrap and rubber bands?

well i just took a hit and i guess i will find out if it aixv98 =a3pi 2$*(# ...

15. hahaha o dear.... now THAAT will cause some good ole cancer! :laughing:

16. i wish i could get the time back that i just spent reading this whole thread :(

de...rail'd.

17. Enjoy Your Medical Bills.

:cry:

18. the olny tinhg wsroe tahn tiynpg wtih the fsirt lteetr of erevy wrod cpialzetiad is tpinyg lkie tihs...

the fnnuy tnihg is you can alucatly raed it, as lnog as the fsirt and lsat ltertes are in pacle. yuor bairn jsut ferigus it out. aiznmiag.

19. haha agreed with both of you i mean a pack of legit zigs are like a dollar somthin haha a peice can range but you can get a decent pipe for like 10-20 dollars your a cheap ass and idk how you buy weed to put in those nasty papers but make sure it isnt oregano and heres a hint since your so cheap roll nutmeg instead of pot man.

20. I was going to post something but then I lost all my braincells.