I just found the best substitute for rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doomsayer1355, Dec 9, 2009.

1. I Only Use Glass Or Vapes

Its a Habit. Also Makes No Difference In How It Is Read.

pE0plE wHO rItE LkE Di$ R Duh 1s tHat MAkE rEadN AnN0yN.

Anything Written Is Easy To Read Unless Some One Talks Like That ^^

2. ctoker, fuck off, stop talking, seriously

3. #23 Ctoker850, Dec 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2009
    Lol Get Serious Dude It's The Internet. Calm Down And Enjoy Your Substitute Papers.. Your The Only One Who's Irate Over a Meaningless Internet Post and Letting It Affect You Mood. Not Me

Im Hitting My :bongin: And Laughing While I get +rep... and a -rep Because "Someone" Doesn't "Want To Hear The C Word" Niceeeeee

4. You got neg rep for being a dick, thanks for leaving a shitty message on my user profile.

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/508813-quick-easy-steamroller.html

More of your great posting found here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Im guessing you might not be around here for long

5. #25 tharedhead, Dec 9, 2009
    That really old ultra thin pattern paper is called Onion Skin paper. Its made primarily from cotton, which is what gives it its strength and translucency. The high natural cotton content is also why they smoke so smoothly. New pattern paper may contain Tvyek (polyethylene). You don't want to smoke that.The pattern paper with Tvyek will be whiter, less translucent, and not tear as easily.

My vote is still for food quality corn husks, if for some reason you can't obtain papers or a pipe (age?)
    [​IMG]

6. I am going to shoot myself in the face is if I see another post with capitalised first letters. It actually does impair my ability to read the sentence.

7. These are older papers without the chemical you dont want to smoke.

8. #28 Ctoker850, Dec 9, 2009
    I Call It How I See It... If You Smoke Out of TINFOIL It Increases Your Risks Of Alzhiemers... If You Inhale Unknown Ink among Other Things It Increases Your Risk Of Cancer.. These Are Both Life Altering Afflictions

Its Simply Not Worth The Risk. When You Could Use Proper Materials Which Do Not Increase These Chances Of Said Afflictions...

I Wasn't Putting Your Name On Here But Since You Decided to Post It..
    You Say If You Wanted to Be Petty You Would Give Me Negative Rep. Then You Give Me Negative Rep Stating " The C Word Isn't What I Want to Hear" Your The One Who Sounds Like a Dick. I Dont Just Go Around Giving Someone Negative Rep Because My Audible or Visual Preferences Arent Gratified By There Posted Materials.

You Have Caused This Guys Thread To Get Off Subject By Your Visual Preferences Not Being Met Go Smoke and Calm Down Buddy

9. lol everyone on this thread is so irate... i gotta say that it is probably a bad idea to smoke anything with ink on it, or that may have been treated with chemicals... i recommend rice papers.

10. Ctoker, just leave my thread, if your blazing, blaze somewhere else, this is a thread to discuss alternative methods of joint smoking, we dont give a fuck about what you have to say about your letters being capitalized or whatever shit your trying to be cool about. So yeah, please, fuck off.

11. I thought the c word was cunt :confused_2:

12. and i have to say... doomsayer your sig is a little childish

13. it really is hard for me to not hit shift.. and actually makes me type slower than 75wpm because i actually do have to think about what keys im hitting haha but this post is just for you :p

Aww Shit Grab Your -Rep Shield and Pipe Brother ;)

14. Great! Enjoy.

15. i really dont give a flying fuck if my sig is childish

16. really? you've done studies? or have you just read that scientists hypothesize aluminum causes Alzheimers? big difference. Even if smoking ink did cause cancer, and aluminum foil did cause Alzheimers, theres no way to prove the impact of a single joint or hit from an aluminum piece.

yes cigarettes cause cancer, but not 1 cigarette, not a pack, not a month of smoking a couple a day. it's a process. maybe if someone made it a habit to smoke exclusively ink'd joints and aluminum bowls for years at a time, there would be an impact.

not hatin, just applying some common sense. attacking threads like this just seems petty and paranoid

17. God, when I was younger I did worse then the OP. I smoked da bible I've also used aluminum foil for years. A guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Prob Wasn't the best shit for me but everything these days "causes cancer"

This dude goin on bout cancer is probably living in a pile of sewage and has an extra arm or two. He's got bigger problems ta deal with then ink or aluminum.

18. #38 tharedhead, Dec 9, 2009
    There is one case I can think of where smoking older ink could, potentially be very bad. That's if its turn of the century red ink and you're allergic to sulfa drugs.

sulfanilamide (the antibiotic) was developed from azo dyes. Little known fact-the first sulfa drug turned everyone that took it a rather interesting shade of pinkish red (short term). Some turn of the century azo dyes (now no longer in general use) can cause sulfa drug allergic individuals to break out.

So don't smoke any red late 1800's early 1900's paper. You might have an asthma attack or break out in hives.

But, I mean, who is going to tear apart a 1890's book and use the color plates to smoke? Sell it and buy some papers. :)

Sulfa Drugs - Chemistry Encyclopedia - structure

19. Just get a old bible and use the blank pages in the back, God would have wanted it that way :rolleyes: plus some really old bibles were produced on hemp paper, so you will know it's clean!

20. Im not saying it's hard to read, just annoying

TYPING IN ALL CAPS ISNT HARD TO READ, BUT ISNT IT QUITE ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE DOES IT?