I just found the best substitute for rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Doomsayer1355, Dec 9, 2009.

1. For some of the older smokers, remember when your mom or grandma (or even you) would sew something, and would have that really thing paper pattern that you would use? Those paper patterns works AMAZING as rolling papers, you can control the size a lot easier, it's lick n stick so no need for gum papers, and it burns really clean and doesn't have any taste at all.
    So yeah, just sharing this tidbit of information.

2. It's paper...its thin translucent paper.....

3. Enjoy Your Cancer

4. It's paper, it wont give me cancer, the ink just burns away when you burn it, it doesn't do anything bad for you, its no worse for you than standard rolling paper.

5. Hahahaha I love how everyone on this forum assumes when you're smoking something random aside from weed it automatically causes cancer.

6. Try some 100% hemp papers ;). Then you can get beeline and light your joint with that and you'll be smoking nothing but the pure herb :)

7. We need to see a picture..
    Sounds good though..

8. Thats a really shitty post dude

9. Fuck beeline, solarize it with a fucking magnifying glass! Oh shit, got me stoned right out the hoobajoob.:smoking:

10. heres a pic

Attached Files:

11. OK Say It With Me Now....

Hes Talking About Burning Paper With Ink On it... Do You Know What Kind Of Ink It Is? No You Dont.
    Would You Smoke With a Newspaper Article as Your Papers? I Dont Think So..

Now AS I Said... Enoy Your Cancer.. Dont Be Cheap Get Hemp Papers or a glass piece...

12. that sounds like a sick idea...but to be completely honest you should really get rid of that sig, that's not what smoking weed's about at all and just makes stoners look like douchebags.

13. Screw you, I got a volcano, I dont need to smoke any paper thanks.

Some people mix cigs in their joints and guess what that can give you? You just don't gotta put it like that.

If I was petty then I'd be handing out my first - rep right now.

14. its the more ghetto aspect of weed. cause like...quite a few people (Myself included) smoke to give themselves a better feeling of theirselves, so yeah. I'm keeping it.

15. If You Have a Volcano Then You Have Nothing to Worry About Unless You Want to Start Being Cheap and Using Inked Up Papers Around Your House.. Congrats

And if Thats What They Prefer... They Can Enjoy There Cancer

Oh No Negative Rep Its Not Like I Will Die From it.....It's Not Cancer

Go Rip a Bag and Enjoy a Very Nice Cancer Free Method Ive Smoked a Classic For Half a Year When My Roommate Still Had His.

Excuse Me While I Go Take a Few Rips Off My Glass

16. In all due respect Ctoker850, stfu. If your going to bash what i'm posting, please (key word) fuck off.

17. So yeah, what do other non-ass head's think?
    It's amazing for me, i rolled a 2 gram joint not too long ago, my gf currently has my camera or else i would take a picture. It's just nice cause you can make it custom length, and you dont need any adhesive.

18. I don't smoke anything these days, I just vape but I remember running out of papers when I was younger and finding things to roll with and I usually got it wrong so well done for finding something that worked for ya.

I aint saying its a good idea to do it again, but its a groovy idea if you needed a joint.

19. Have you ever smoked a blunt?
    Cuz a blunt wrap is made from tobacco, which everyone knows causes cancer
    Just saying...

And btw
    Your capitalizing every word in your sentence is really fucking annoying