my dbv came!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PassTheGrass, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Congrats on your new vape, brother! Seems like the trend is spreading. Vapor will have a special place in our hearts, next to smoke, brownies, and cholesterol.

2. yea the grinder it came with was ok, its the one from vapeworld but i got it on amazon for 150 and its black too, good deal. came with some herbs too. im gonna sell the grinder to someone because its actually not all that good, grinds it really fine (almost too fine) and blades are not too sharp, im gonna try it for another week and decide before christmas wether to sell it or not. but im loving the vape so far. about 1-2 o'clock position is perfect. but beware, i had 5 other people hitting it today besides me in my car, and let me say, this is not a party vape. its good for 3 other people and you, but any more and its a problem. im sure you can work around it, but its just to complicated with that many people on it. and make sure that you dont laugh as you are hitting it:rolleyes:

3. Yeah i hate when a bunch of people wanna vape, i end up holding the wand in the whole fucking time.

Keep all you vaped bud and make firecrackers with that shit, vaping and then making firecrackers is the most effective use of bud i know.

Dont roll the wand the same way too much or it will get kinked out and its somewhat frustrating. Hold your hits as much as you can, because why the hell not? and yeah bud can easily fall into the vape and burn, and the wand can easily get pulled out so when your with people make sure this doesnt happen.

4. yea i got a mason jar and once i get a quad of vaped in gonna make some brownies, shits gonna be bomb.