life is mad fucked up right now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoner_lukas, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Life buddy, do good

2. I'm really sorry about your moms lukas. I dont know what I would do if I lost my mom at this point in time of my life.

That's messed up about your girl too. Just another positive contribution from religion.:rolleyes:

Fuck it mane, dont let it get the best of you. I had a pretty shitty last 2 months also, in fact, the worst of my life. I'm sure you know more than I do that there's gonna be tough times in life like this.

Keep ya head up, I wish all the best to you.

3. This really really really made me sad :(
    RIP lukas.

i know its a major thread bump but damn i had to say something.

4. I almost bumped this once as well. The only comfort I have from this situation is knowing that he's finally at peace. You are gone but not forgotten, Lukas.

5. people are still affected by you, lukas... you kept it real, man.

RIP

6. What happened?

7. I do not believe there is a heaven, but I do believe there is a hell and that we're living in it. I'm currently in a similar predicament and it's hard and confusing. How can this world be so cruel?

RIP my friend, I won't forget

8. #88 Mogwai, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    I remember hearing about this guy. I don't remember his cause of death but from the shit detailed here I can kinda guess.

I didn't know the guy and wasn't familiar with his posts, but it's cool seeing how much of an impact he had on a few members who still care enough to mention him. Kinda makes the site feel more community like. Surely with the size of this site we've a lot of blades that aren't alive anymore.. so it's neat to the loss of one get recognized

9. He died from a seizure. Not too sure what caused it and I'm not going to speculate, but as an Epileptic his death really made me think about my own mortality.

10. RIP man i hope your little bros doin good.

11. To love someone is to learn to let them go, it's gonn'a be tough and I understand but in regards to what's going on with your wife think about how she felt and I commend you for your efforts for not trying to start shit with her and just sulking it all in. Probably not much but if I could I'd pat you on the back and smoke a bowl with you. Life's a bitch we've all come to understand that. Stay positive, it can only get better from here. Keep your head up man.