life is mad fucked up right now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoner_lukas, Dec 8, 2009.

1. Go see your mom bro. She's loved you since you were born. The girl can wait.

(consider that I have only read the first post of this thread, so idk to much, just my 2 cents)

2. Holy shit... your a much better, stronger and more intelligent guy then 80% of people in this worl, and she leaves you?

I can't even fathom to begin to think how you feel.

Remember, life's not over yet, you still have a good 60 years left.

3. Hang in there man, you seem like a real cool dude. Hope everything works out. Peace :smoking:

4. You're right, she is narrow minded. I knew that when we first started dating. She knew nothing outside of Utah or Mormonism. I helped her broaden her perspective and feel that I've made her into a much better person. She has really strong convictions, but she's not a perfect Mormon, and I think she felt like I was keeping her from being a perfect Mormon. We would pray together at night, and I always asked her to keep from closing her prayers "in the name of Jesus Christ" cuz I'm a Jew and it was just too dogmatic for me...she took that as an attack on her faith and beliefs. After 8 years.

I don't buy for a second that she just all of a sudden decided to up and leave me because I'm not a Christian. Like some of yall have suggested ima definitely get a paternity test done on this kid. I have very little doubt that it isn't my kid, but I wouldn't be smart to just make an assumption like that. I do know that she had a least 2 *****s over while I was visiting my mom a month ago, and she conceived pretty much around that time. They're both my boys too, so let me find out somethin went down while I was attending to family.

I'm not even sure how I feel. Just lost and lonely, I suppose.

I hope I don't have a good 60 years of shit like this left.

Thanks again everybody

5. Hugs to you, StonerLukas! Shit is rough.

To add my two cents, I've never understood black people taking faith in Mormonism. It seems to be such "internalized racism" to believe in such a white-centric view of the world. Full Disclosure: I don't really like the LDS Church, and I've tried to learn more about it to overcome my dislike of their teachings. Sadly it hasn't really worked--just fueled my dislike of their fucked-up worldview. I mean, the LDS Church didn't even ALLOW black men to be ordained until 1978! How fucked up is that? WTF is that, LDS Church? From my (limited) understanding of the LDS, this racist view of black people stems from some bizarre creation myth that Joseph Smith (founder of LDS) came up with, am I right? That, when Lucifer fell from heaven and G-d's grace, 1/3 of the angels defected alongside him, and became demons; 1/3 of the angels stayed with G-d and stayed angels/became white people; and 1/3 of the angels couldn't decide, and became black and brown people? SO FUCKED UP! WHO COULD POSSIBLY BELIEVE SOMETHING SO PREPOSTEROUS?? Seriously, LDS Church? That's fucked up. Right alongside there with the idea that Good Mormon couples live on their own planet in the afterlife, the man gets tons of wives (and presumably fucks them), the wives are eternally pregnant, and give birth to "spirit babies" who are in turn born to Good Mormon married couples on Earth. Almost ties with the Scientologists in terms of weirdness, IMHO!

If someone has a better grasp of LDS ideology, please set me straight. This is what I've been able to glean about the Church of the Latter-Day Saints.

Anyway, sorry for the rant, I just REALLY cannot wrap my head around a black person taking faith in the LDS teachings.

I'll be sending some Buddhist chanting and kholodetz your way (grin, attempt at humor). I'm glad you'll be able to head back home and see your family. I'm also glad you'll be getting a paternity test just to be sure. Very smart. Hugs, my fellow blade!

6. At least you have 4,200 posts. Nice.

Edit: Didn't read it yet my bad.

7. the winter time always has me feelin kinda blue. i heard of seasonal depression being really big during the winter.

8. more proof that religion is destroying peoples lives.

9. man lukas that is some really bad juju. i hope ya can make it back to your family before anything happens to your mom. peace and good vibes man

10. keep your head up mane, i lost my mom in 03 and i thought it was the end of the world, life goes on, it's just up to you to make the best of it. good luck sir.

11. thats fucked up

12. man im sorry for your problems, i look at my issues as nothing after reading this, stay strong man.

13. I see the pain you're goin through, and I couldn't begin to imagine it. It may sound weird, but I wish that I had the same abilities as the man from The Green Mile. I want to bear some of your burden in order to make it easier on you, but unfortunately I cannot. Regardless, you've gotta stay positive. I have some lyircs for ya. Helps me out in rough times.

There's gon' be some stuff you gon' see
    That's gon' make it hard to smile in the future.
    But through whatever you see,
    Through all the rain and the pain,
    You gotta keep your sense of humor.
    You gotta be able to smile through all this bullshit.
    Remember that.
    Mmm, yeah.
    Keep ya head up.

14. Just thought I would update this for anybody interested.

My mom passed last Wed. I dropped everything, sped home, and caught a flight back to DC that night. I arranged with my friend to pack up the rest of my stuff and I'll have it shipped out here. Feels good to be home with family, despite the fact that my mom is gone...the house here in the hood has been pretty damn crowded the past week or so. In a Jewish family, when a close relative dies it's customary to "sit shiva" for 7 days. Lots of family has been here so it's been cool to catch up and just be around such great people when I'm going through shit. Wish they could all speak English though lol...

My ex-wife is shacked up with another man, already. That must be why she left me; she found another dude. It still hurts, but it's getting better. Met a fine ass lady at the club last night when I went out for my boy's bday...so shit is lookin up.

My family here is havin some money trouble, so Ima stick around the hood for a minute and help them out. I signed a lease for an apartment pretty much a block away from where my family lives, and on the same street I grew up on. Lots of people I knew from childhood still live around this way...its hard to get out the hood, but its good to see em all. Already been out spittin game, flowin with my *****s, and playin dice...pretty fuckin awesome how things are still the same. I'm comfortable here.

I didn't miss the gunshots though. I get sick of hearin that shit every night and havin to wonder which one of my boys got shot at. Ah well, that's what happens when you live in SE DC.

Thanks again for all the support guys. Means a lot to me.

15. Dude, i'm sorry to hear about your mum - I wish you and all your family a long life

peace

WRL

16. already shacked up!!!!! sounds like this wasn't an epiphany, sounds like she'd been planning it for a while

17. its hard to hear when such shitty things get thrown into peoples life

im sorry but when it rains it POURS

i know from experience, all i can say as that it seems like you are happier back in you hometown, enjoy your time their with your friends and family and i wish you the best of luck.

the boxers are always here to talk bro (pm me if u need to)

hope things are on the up-slope for you

hendrixx:smoke::smoke:

18. Men get fucked over in divorce, don't do anything too stupid for a while.

19. the real question is...

what happened to your plants?

20. It's good. I made her sign a prenup when we got married, and she already collected up everything that could be construed as 'hers' (even though I bought it). She can keep it.

There's somethin shady goin on wit that baby she's carryin too. I told her I wanted a paternity test and her attitude changed real quick from bein a bitch to me to actin like she loved me again. Fuck her. If it's my kid I'll for sure pay for it, but I ain't paying for no one else's child.