life is mad fucked up right now

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stoner_lukas, Dec 8, 2009.

1. thats fucked dude. Ive seen a lot of familes ripped apart by religon it sucks. you should hear that eminem song rock bottom, I always hear that song when i get down.

2. I would say "I hope he beats her" :mad:but since she is carrying your unborn child...I'm really sorry you're going through this.

3. Damn man, that's a load to deal with.

You seem like a good guy and being in grad school and all you are defiantly going places.

Try and keep your head up. We are all here for you sir.

4. WOW, just wow. Because of religion? fuck that non sense. I doubt that but man im so sorry to hear that shit. nothing hurts worse in the world than to have your wife/lover leave you... I hope all works out for you. :(

5. i feel for you as well. religion runs deep in some people. personally don't get it but.....

religion or not she had 8 years, and 7 of them before the pregnancy to decide this. i wish i could offer consoling words.....but i don't know what to say (odd for me).

we've only kicked a couple of threads back and forth, but like another poster noted, your personality comes through in your posts, you do seem like a "standup guy" to use his words.

i feel for a blade that is hurting right now.

6. I feel your pain.
    November sucked and December sucks too.
    I hope life turns around and gets better for you man. It can only get better man.

7. yea man, im really sorry to hear that... I don't really know what to say, other than i hope it works out, and my best wishes to you gettin thru.

"Walk into splintered sunlight
    Inch your way through dead dreams
    to another land
    Maybe you're tired and broken
    Your tongue is twisted
    with words half spoken
    and thoughts unclear
    What do you want me to do
    to do for you to see you through
    A a box of rain will ease the pain
    and love will see you through

Just a box of rain -
    wind and water -
    Believe it if you need it,
    if you don't just pass it on
    Sun and shower -
    Wind and rain -
    in and out the window
    like a moth before a flame

It's just a box of rain
    I don't know who put it there
    Believe it if you need it
    or leave it if you dare
    But it's just a box of rain
    or a ribbon for your hair
    Such a long long time to be gone
    and a short time to be there "

8. Jeeze Lukas, I'm sorry to hear this man. It really breaks my heart, to think just a couple months ago we were talking about meeting up at HallowFreakinWeen, you and your wife. (did you ever make it?)

Anyways man just remember life moves on, no matter what happens. Just keep your head straight and it will all work out and always remember things can and do get better over time.

I honestly send my best wishes and hope it turns around.

9. Just remember that nothing that happened is your fault, keep living the way you were living because it sounds like you had a good thing going and the thing about people who don't give up is that they always seem to land on their feet.

10. Thanks for all the support again, guys.

She came back over this morning to pick up some stuff she left behind, and get this...she brought a ***** with her, to, and these are her words, "look out for her well being." Fuck that shit man who the fuck does she think she is? That shit hurt me even more...even after being with me for 8 years straight she still can't comprehend that I would never put my hands on a woman.

Dude came in the door, put his hand out and said "what's up man" and I just looked him in the eye and said "nah cuz, I'm not your man, and this is my home, my ex-wife doesn't need a bodyguard, so get the fuck out my face." Thankfully he left before I had to force him out. That shit hurt real bad.

Fuck it all. I even called my mother-in-law to try to get some guidance, and all she could say was "perhaps the Lord is leading her a different way." After 8 years? Fuck that noise. They ain't never liked me cuz I'm not Mormon, and I'm not black (my wife is), and I'm a Jew. They even called me uneducated at one point cuz of the way I talk...I'm from the fuckin hood. I talk how I talk, but I'm not uneducated.

It's hard to keep goin at this point. This was the woman I was supposed to spend the rest of my life with. One day everything is good, the next everything just falls apart...and I'm left in the dark about it all.

Henny and weed will always have my back though, I suppose.

Be easy Boxers...your shit can turn upside down real quick.

11. Yes it can...Lifes a trip cuzzo has its ups and downs but lately seems like everyone is in the gutta. keep your head up even tho i no that seems impossible atm, i no im feelin like shit also but just keep doin you and shit will get better. my nigz comin over with a L now i dedicate it to you stay up:wave:

12. Damn man, that's some fucked up shit. Sometimes you have to try to look at the bright side of things even when they're lame as fuck. The most important thing is to not let all of the bullshit affect what is going right in your life. Keep your head up, keep on with the grad school and try to manipulate your frustration into something useful, and to motivate yourself to do bigger and better things than before. The key to success and happiness is how you deal with issues in your life.

I hate when bitches get other people involved in your shit though man. Get's me fuckin pissed thinking about that situation at YOUR house. But good luck with everything my dood

13. my shit just got turned upside down too. i don't feel like saying the same shit that everyone else said in this thread. but dude, keep your head up. you're only what like 26 or 28 or something like that? i'm getting land in oregon in about a year and a half. cob houses, off the grid. if you ever need a place to come clear your head, and get away. my door is open to you.

best of luck in your journey, and never forget that you are strong, you are in charge of your own destiny and christianity is the greater evil.

14. Thank you cuz. I'll remember that for sure. An ayahuasca session with you would be awesome man.

15. Damn bro, that's rough. I thought I was having a tough month but you got me on that one. Just keep your chin up, I know you have a good head on your shoulders. You may be down and out for a little but things always get better. Stay up brotha

16. i'm down for that.

don't think of this as a negative. if there's anything that i've been taught it's that everything happens for a reason and everything is interconnected. if this is happening to you now when you're older you'll have already gone through this and everything else you've gone through. you will be much more wise than people twice as old, and much more real.

if she's going to leave over something as petty as religion after eight years with your kid, maybe it isn't your kid my nig. (i hate to say that.) before you sign anything get that shit tested. you don't want her taking you for everything that you've made of yourself and your dignity.

17. ^Thats what I was thinking...I hate to say it, but the whole situation you described stinks of a grimey, lying ass female. Or a crazy one. Or a combination of both. Either way, if she has no qualms about hurting you the way she is, you shouldnt think twice about her emotions when it comes to asking for a DNA test.

18. all i have to say is that mormons are silly people...i mean who breaks up with their husband of 8 years bc of religion...this is the way i see it, either shes telling the truth and she really wants to be with a mormon (which is ridiculous, especially nowadays) or shes lying to you about why she wants to leave and using the mormon excuse as a cop out...or maybe like another guy said maybe it just her hormones cuz she is pregnant...idk but i hope things work out for you man

19. If she can just make that decision so impulsively regarding faith then she isn't the one for you anyways man. I would never want to spend the rest of my life with someone so narrow minded. (Don't take that in disrespect towards you or your wife, I'm just saying)

About your mother, I'm terribly sorry man. The only thing you can tell yourself is this is life, and people die. It's the worst, but that's what I've learned. I hope she gets better though