Oxymorphone (Opana) - What you guys think of it?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by deadline527, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 deadline527, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    edited, dont really want what it says in google search, my apologies.

2. i blew a 10mg opana for the first time awhile back, that shit fucked me up way more than an 80. also, they are way cheaper than oc

3. ARe these dilaudids? if so that shit is great. smooth as can be when railed

4. I haven't heard of them or anything, but perhaps when you go to give your "sales pitch" you should compare them to oxy 40's so people know that you're talking about some serious shit. The lowest of oxys are lik $20-30 around here, so I can see why you're pissed about people suggesting $10-15.

Anyways, goodluck.

5. Dilaudid is Hydromorphone. These are Oxymorphone. Both are pretty damn strong though. If these were the 10 mg instant release ones they would blow Dilaudid out of the water for shooting. Since the bio availability is so low orally, they have to put a lot in the pill. But when you snort them, a good bit gets absorbed, so they make great pills to take any other way then eating.

6. #6 deadline527, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    The bio availability of Opana orally is 10%. Intranasally is 40-50%, and IV is 90-100%. The oral conversion rate is 10 mg opana = 20 mg oxycodone, and thats only 10% of the drug being absorbed. So if you were to shoot a 10 mg oxymorphone, you would be getting 10x the amount, equal to 200 mg of oxy. Pretty fucking crazy.

As long as the math is right that is, lol. Hard to believe for me honestly, but people who bang stuff say Oxymorphone is THE drug of choice. Thats why it was taken off the market back in the 70s cause the black market value was through the roof. People would want it more then dope.

7. Cant believe not many people have even heard of this drug on this forum. If any of you come across it, I HIGHLY recommend it. Best opiate there is in my opinion.

8. Ive heard so much good stuff about opana. Ive been asking my boy who I buy from to keep his eye out for some for so long. Thats wild that 10mgs will have you feeling better than an 80

9. #9 wunschshrek, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    thanks for the PM , edited since this message doesn't have to be here anymore ;)

10. #10 deadline527, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2009
    edited

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.