Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed isnt a drug??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AlpineType420, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Wow some of you are so dense it is unbelievable. Just as parochial as those you blasphemize.

2. AHEM

willy nelson

/thread

3. Exactly. I love smoking, not even the high sometimes but just the act of doing so. I like the process and I love everything about weed.

But I cant lie to myself obviously I am lighting plants on fire and inhaling the crude material into my lungs which isnt 'natural' even though it is a 'natural' plant.

so this is why i vaporize. and I have no complaints. there still might be a small amount of resins that makes it through in the vapor but just looking at the aftermath of a vape bowl you can visually see how much you just saved from entering your lungs.

4. What? There is no such thing as a drug?

There are no chemicals that exist that have an effect on our central nervous system?

The answer is clear: Cannabis is a drug, pure and simple. To argue otherwise is to argue from a position of ignorance.

I think we are beating a dead horse now though. There seems to be an overall consensus that cannabis is a drug and the argument has good evidence to back that claim up.

/thread

5. One word: Cigarettes.

6. yeah sure who don't like a bit of anthrax in their lungs

7. yes its considered a drug. ask yourself y? because thats what you have herd from government officials and police. u think its a drug because our country is willing to prosucute us for using it. what negitive long term affects does it have. is it addictive. NO. its a plant that grows with sunlight and water. no additives or chemicals. so yes it is true that manny people consider it a drug but ask them their reasons and i bet theyll tell u it causes cancer or it kills brain cells. all of wich are false.

so no i do not consider weed a drug.

8. basically anything you consume is a drug.
    there was a good definition on the first page... should have QFT but i'm too lazy.