Blotters and Research Chemicals

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Jwohl, Dec 6, 2009.

1. Well i've done "lsd blotters" 4 times total now from 4 different connects but 2 of the times the blotters contained DOB and DOM (my best educated guess)

Im frying again tonight and I hope this blotter will be true lsd.

How often do you guys encounter Research Chemicals in your blotters?

2. i dont really know the tell tale signs of those chemicals, but i wouldnt be suprised if i have encountered them,.

it seems like legit LSD is becoming much less common

3. I've heard that the doses today are way less than the hits of back in the 60s as well.

4. Everytime i've gotten blotter its been LSD. sometimes its been weak, but granted it wasn't bunk. I've heard that DOB and DOx chemicals are easy to id in effects from acid because the trip is much longer than an acid trip, 18+ hours vs. 12 hours.

^^ Yeah, I also heard that 60s doses were alot stronger on average than today's, still LSD though

5. i've had blotters that lasted a long ass time, from 2 hits oevs present at 15-16 hours later.
    I don't know if it was just a high dose and personal reaction, but it was an amazing trip nonetheless.

6. It depends on where your getting your doses. Ive had some strong blotter around 300 ug+.
    To the OP the RCs you will find on blotter will last longer than an average LSD trip thats the only way of telling other than GC/MS. Ive never came across RC blotter sold as LSD.

7. So wait... you're saying that these RC's are indistinguishable from acid aside from the length of the trip????

8. Ive gotten LSD blotters and DOx, the DOx's are extremley bitter and your tripping like 20 hours

9. I've always had LSD, i wouldn't mind trying DOx if i had a large enough dose. From what I heard the DOx doses are a lot larger than LSD, so fitting them on the blotter is harder.

10. Shit, if this is nothing compared to the 60's then I never want to experience what true lsd is, shit is fucking insane (Tripping right now :hippie:)

11. they're saying the average blotter hit was stronger than the average nowadays. you have "true acid"

60's average hit of acid contained sumwhere round 300ug

nowadays, 80-150ug

not accurate but ya imjust trying to make a point

12. DOx dosages are really really small dob is less than 3 mg so they absolutely can be fit onto blotter.

13. Oh, guess I heard wrong then, thought they were a lot larger than that.

14. #14 PlanKtoN, Dec 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2009

I honestly don't think it could fit ONE blotter...or yes?..:confused:

Oral LSD Dosages:
    Threshold 20 ug
    Light 25 - 75 ug
    Common50 - 150 ug
    Strong 150 - 400 ug
    Heavy 400 + ugLD50
    (Lethal Dose*) 12,000 ug

Oral DOB Dosages:
    Threshold 0.2 mg
    Light 0.2 - 0.75 mg
    Common 0.75 - 1.75 mg
    Strong 1.75 - 2.5 mg
    Heavy 2.5 - 3.5 mg
    Overdose 3.5 + mg

Oral DOM Dosages :
    Threshold 0.5 - 1 mg
    Light 1 - 2 mg
    Common 2 - 6 mg
    Strong 6 - 10 mg
    Heavy 8 - 12 mg

More information (from erowid):

15. Im not going to get into how to lay it but you can fit it on one tab.

16. oo well, good to know,
    BTW I threw some infos to whoever is interested...

17. ok so I candy flipped last night with 2 acid hits and 1 pill and it was awesome... legit LSD too!

should be getting a consistent good lsd hook now :)