Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MajicBunnie's Marijuana Reviews **Many Strains, Updated Often**"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by majicbunnie, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Alright, no vote this time, just throwing up the next review. And this time it's a review of Blue Kush. I'm not 100% on the genetics, if someone knows for sure post it up, but I believe they are as listed.

Name: Blue Kush

Genetics: Blueberry x Bubba Kush

Looks: Quite nicely covered in trichomes, very very dense buds. It's a little leafy and the stems it does have are somewhat thick. Slightly darker than some Kush I have seen, but still maintains some of the characteristics.

Smell: KUSH. This bud smells extremely strong, if I open the jar the room will stink up incredibly quickly. That's about all I can say about this smell, if you've smelled strong kush, this is it.

Taste: A nice smooth smoke, but too big a toke will have you coughing for sure. The smoke is almost too thick to take a huge hit out of. Very bold 'kush' taste, this stuff can almost numb your mouth after taking a hit.

Buzz: Incredibly strong. My head has gone numb, legs numb, face numb. This stuff is legit kush. This is a a prime example of a great indica, just don't make plans to do anything after you smoke this because you and your couch are going to be getting re-acquainted.

Overall Grade: A+. There was no disputing this was an A+, the fact it is a little leafy / stemmy is - in my opinion - completely overshadowed by the other attributes of this bud. One of my favorites for sure.

Pictures:

Nugget:
    [​IMG]

2 Nuggets:
    [​IMG]

2 Nuggets, Closer:
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets:
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets, Close:
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets, Different View, Close:
    [​IMG]

Happy Toking, GC :bongin:

2. Okay, for this next one I'll open it to a vote, golden skunk or dutch passion. I'm not going to change the title of the thread this time, but if you happen to stop by and want to vote in, drop the line.

3. Golden Skunk please :):smoking:

4. Dutch passion here :). And it's nice to see so many VA members here. I actually went to school near richmond, I just wish I knew about kulture before I transfered

5. gawd, amazing peices :eek:

6. yeah VA is deep in here haha. but i vote golden skunk.

7. Great thread you have here. This (and many others) have inspired me to do the same but being short on cash and my only camera sucks (at best lol) I just don't see much of the value in it.

You also inspired me though to go pack a couple bowls and heat up some pasta for myself :hello:.

Maybe I'll try taking those pics to:eek:

Take it easy and keep it up:smoking:

8. Vote counted, thanks for stopping by again :)

Vote counted. And that's pretty cool, lots of VA members here. Kulture is definitely worth checking out if you're in the area, so if you ever get the chance again, do it :)

Vote counted, good to see you're from VA.

Haha glad you're enjoying the thread and glad to hear you're doing the munchies right, haha. As for the pictures, go for it. Sure, maybe the quality won't be great on it, but as long as the sharing spirit is there it'll be all good, keep tokin, man:smoking:

Golden Skunk is likely to be next up for review unless the vote swings by tonight. Going to roll a nice blunt with some friends later, and if things haven't changed it'll be of golden skunk.

Thanks to everyone for stopping by and the kind words, that's why this thread is here. Haha, without you guys stopping in I would just be talking to myself over here :p

9. Same excuse as last time for not getting this up until the morning, but damn last night was an awesome session!

Anyways, Here it is, the Golden Skunk Review.

Name: Golden Skunk

Genetics: Skunk Pheno

Looks: Somewhat interesting, covered in trichomes - lots of amber trichomes as the name would imply - and just a tad bit hairy. The interesting thing to note on this is the shape of this bud. It's not exactly visible on the pics like it is in person, but the shape of this bud is interesting. It forms upwards in almost a leaf-like pattern, but it's not leaves it's just how this bud is shaped. Kind of interesting to look at for a bit.

Smells: Skunky. This bud has some hints of pine as well, but the skunk smell is pretty much the dominant smell for this bud.

Tastes: The two times I hit this bud were actually out of the vaporizer. The vapor was a somewhat smooth, minty taste. However, as that's not as helpful as a bong rip taste-test, I will rip it for you guys soon and update this.

Buzz: Strong, stoney. This bud was straight fire as usual. The place I got this skunk from consistently has some of the best marijuana I get in. This bud was no exception, a few vapor hits had me feeling great :)

Overall Grade: A (Again.)

Pictures:

Nugget:
    [​IMG]

2 Nuggets:
    [​IMG]

2 Nuggets, Different Angle/Focus
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets, Zoomed Out:
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets, Closer:
    [​IMG]

3 Nuggets, Close Again:
    [​IMG]

Then we did the munchies right, Buffalo Wild Wings. And in case you couldn't tell, yes, one or two wings got eaten before we remembered to take pictures.

[​IMG]

Spicy Garlic:
    [​IMG]

Honey Barbeque:
    [​IMG]

Parmesan Garlic:
    [​IMG]

Happy Toking, GC :bongin:

10. Great reviews! Definitely going to check back on this thread!

11. Thank you sir, glad you enjoyed it. I will see you around, more posts coming soon :)

12. i need to go to farmville sometime. esp if you got connects like this. cause its either dry over here or i just dont know the right people. but great buds and even better munchie food. :)

13. Gotta get some blazin'!

I love Bdubs.. :D

14. Haha, yeah man. I absolutely love spicy, but my stomach on the other hand.....That's why I stick to the relatively low end of the spicy spectrum, but if I could, I'd go blazin'

15. love the bud shots n the muchie post on the follow up! just makes my mouth water ahahah! 5$ 6 apple pies and 2 cheeseburgers money well spent :D

16. i went to bww for the colts vs ravens game and had medium and the honey bbq. the honey bbq was so good, i think we might go back for the colts and jets game. but great bud and munchies as always.

17. Hahaha, thanks man, couldn't agree more.

Thanks man, bww is def the spot to be on gameday. I may hit it up again this weekend as well, thanks for stopping by.

In other news, I decided to upgrade my vaporizer to da buddha and it has arrived, had a great session on it yesterday. I will have pics and such up on this thread later on. Happy Toking.

18. Just a little update for da buddha pics. I may eventually review it like I do for bud, but for now, just the pics for anyone who is interested.

Just going to post basically everything it came with.

The carrying case / bag:
    [​IMG]

Thick tubing:
    [​IMG]

Mouthpiece:
    [​IMG]

Wand:
    [​IMG]

Metal Pick:
    [​IMG]

Da Buddha:
    [​IMG]

Da Buddha, assembled:
    [​IMG]

Happy Toking, GC

19. Okeee, dutch passion up next because that's all that is left in my stash that I am still puffing on. May be making a very very nice pickup soon, so look forward to that. I should have that dutch passion review up later today. Also, may be making brownies soon, so that is something to look forward to as well.

20. MajicBunnie this thread is the shit