Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MajicBunnie's Marijuana Reviews **Many Strains, Updated Often**"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by majicbunnie, Dec 3, 2009.

1. nomnomnomnomnom :hello:

2. In the midst of a challenge from a small fellow toker and a kid who sometimes refers to himself as landshark.

15 rips from the bong, let's see how I feel, haha, anybody on?

(Starting in the middle of this got the idea to record for gc, 7 hits in, smoked NYC Diesel for first 5 hits then Sour D the next)
    :wave:

3. great thread +rep, reference guide helped a lot

4. Alright, it has been quite a while indeed since I stopped by, the thread seemed to be losing some interest and I have been quite busy with a business project in real life and moving recently. But, things are settling down and I have some time again so I am thinking to get back to this thread. It may go a slightly different direction, the usual will still be around, of course, but likely some other things as well to keep it interesting. I have some bud I will be posting shortly and some stories to get into so I will be stopping on periodcially throughout today.

Anybody still out there :wave::smoking:

5. pearl.

6. Great thread! subscribed

7. Thanks :wave:

Thank you bruddah, glad to have you.

I know I lied the other day about being on and posting, but let's try again today...I'll be on all day and try to get caught up with posts.

8. Some QWISO:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking, I'll be around today, hit me up blades :smoke:

9. The boomers, stories coming soon :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Name: Mountain Jam

Genetics: Soulshine x Dj Short's Blueberry

Looks: Dark purple bud, nicely dusted with amber trichomes. Pretty compact, but not overly dense buds with a few leaves but overall a very nice looking bud.

Smell: Fantastic, this is where the bud really shines. It has the signature purple smell to it with mixed other fruity / tropical scents. I'm sure i've said this before, but I would wear this bud as cologne, no hesitation.

Taste: Also very nice, like the smell it has signature purp elements to the taste with mixed flavors as well. Very smooth taste, smoking this bud was truly a pleasure.

Buzz: Nice stoney high, but doesn't leave you knocked out afterward. It starts with a strong head buzz followed up by a pretty strong body buzz. I was a big fan of this strains relaxing buzz.

Overall Grade: A

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking :bongin:

11. holy shit i just read your whole thread and it's amazing. you live a blessed life sir. if i even tried to buy that much bud and tools id be broke

12. Thank you bro, I am very thankful for where I am in life right now, took a lot of hard work, but it has paid off. Work hard and keep toking man, you'll find your bliss. :wave:

13. /thread.

if a mod sees this, you can lock this thread from posts. This thread has lost some interest, is going to go in a new direction and more importantly, has lost the ability to edit both the title and my first post which is how I keep everyone up to date.

As such, it's moving to a new location, which will likely have reposts of these + new content.

Link will be editted into this post when the thread exists.