Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MajicBunnie's Marijuana Reviews **Many Strains, Updated Often**"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by majicbunnie, Dec 3, 2009.

1. Sweeeet. I am still waiting for that Green Cream review :devious:

And I do believe I saw your submission to marijuanareviews earlier today. Well played, they're good people.

2. [​IMG]

:eek:

3. I have that Salvador Dali piece framed above my bed, haha, that would be an awesome slide to have :eek:

4. Haha yeah, I have a bad habbit of delaying the reviews. As for the marijuanareviews, yup, that's me, haha. It's a great site and since I am doing it anyway, I figured, why not reach a broader audience?

Hahaha, I get that all the time, trust me :p

Thanks for stopping by guys, the green cream review will be my next post.

5. I can imagine hahaha. Great stuff by the way. :wave:

6. You have good taste, it's my favorite piece of art. When I saw the slide that sling made I knew I had to have it. Luckily Kulture looked out for me and I was able to grab it. Thanks for stopping by.

Thanks man, appreciate the compliment. :)

(And yes I know I lied about the green cream being my next post, but the review is done and the pics are being uploaded to imageshack, so I'm responding to these comments while I wait. The review will be up in 5-10 mins max.)

7. #207 majicbunnie, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    Name: Green Cream

Looks: Gorgeous to look at. Very similar to the green crack pickup, and I got them both from the same connection, so its exceedingly likely Green Cream is a cross of the Green Crack I picked up and and unknown sativa. May be slightly more hairy than the Green Crack, but overall, about the same. Check out the pics to see for yourself.

Smells: Amazing. One of the most distinct smelling strains I have ever gotten in. It's very tough to explain how, but this bud actually smells creamy. Hints of pine and spice but the only way to really describe the smell is 'creamy'. Hopefully you will be lucky enough to come across this strain for yourself so you can see what I mean.

Tastes: Delicious. This strain also tastes very creamy with the same hints as mentioned earlier. I absolutely love the taste of this bud. Also, the vapor it produces has a very nice taste to it. I am glad to hit this out of any of my pieces.

Buzz: Euphoric. This bud starts out by hitting my head. hard. The best way to describe it would be a feeling of 'pressure' on both sides of my brain (left and right, not front and back) Next, I feel like I'm in a bit of a daze and generally pretty quickly get a severe case of the giggles. Last, my whole body starts to feel nice and relaxed, not incapacitated, but relaxed. This bud can take your worst day and turn it into a great night. I say this because it did exactly that for me the other night. I would recommend this strain for anyone who simply needs to kick back, relax and feel absolutely wonderful.

Overall Grade: A+ (If you couldn't tell from the review thus far)

Picture Time:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Happy Toking, blades.

8. really liking this thread, + rep

9. Thanks a lot, appreciate the kind words and the rep :wave:

In other news, this thread's 200th post has come and gone. However, I'm considering doing something like the 'Everything You Want To Know About Vaporizers' post for my personal 200th post. Let me know what you all would be interested in having me write about.

Also, the index on the main page now has a direct link to the most up-to-date version of the vaporizers post.

10. You have a nice library of reviews comin along. I dig the index on the first page.

11. Wow the green cream looks and sounds amazing. I'm soooooooooo jealous of all these awesome strains you get.

12. Thanks a lot, glad you like the index, took some time to make that, but luckily i was having a vape session during its creation. I find I don't really mind tedious work so much if I can vape during it.

Thanks man, its actually one of my favorite strains that I have reviewed so far. Glad to see you stop by again bro, keep toking :wave:

13. wow, i didnt notice that. i usually click last page everytime i see it updated. very considerate :hello:

14. Thanks for the good looks man, glad you liked it :wave:

15. Shit how haven't I seen this before?

16. I'm not sure, hello there. :wave:

Anyways, just wanted to stop in and let you know what's going on in the land of the bunny. I got offered some dank today from a friend. Never picked up from this guy before but I know the middle-man knows weed and he says it's good so I may be grabbing that and reviewing it even though he doesn't know the name, so unfortunately you guys won't be able to associate the review with a particular strain.

In other news, you guys won't see this for a little while but I have secured two types of Kush from one of my regular connects earlier today so once I actually make that grab there are going to be some reviews of OG Kush and Peach Kush up on here for you guys to check out.

Also, let me know if you care to see the review of that haze-like dro. It's really nothing special compared to what gets thrown up on here, but may be a nice change of pace to see something that's not going to earn an 'A', haha.

Let me know what's good guys

-bunnie.

17. Great thread, man. +Rep

18. Thanks for the kind words and the rep :wave:

19. I used to watch the montage's you put up, I'm real late with it haha, I was just seeing if it was THE diamond rasta. haha I just saw your stash thread, those boomers looked excellent

20. I think we talked about this at the beginning of the thread. It would be good to see a bad review from you to see the difference.