Has anyone ever smoked a blunt rolled in joint paper?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Murdaa Mayn, Dec 3, 2009.

1. I just re-watched The Carter Documentary to see what the hell he was rolling in the movie. I can't seem to figure out what the point of it could be, but I'm sure its for a reason, why else would you purposely take time to add more paper on a blunt. If it helps that'll be the first thing I'd ask the man if I ever met him!

Btw you can't hate on Lil Wayne, or Kurt Cobain, or Jim Morrison, or Hendrix or any other insane musician people might not understand so clearly. Complexity isn't a bad thing, at least not in my marijuana eyes.

Happy smoke!

2. ya man its called a bloint

or a ghost blunt

3. now i aint a lil wayne hater(hate a lot of his shit recently though) but to compare him to cobain morrison or hendrix is just......i dont know how else to put it but retarded.

4. To each his own! Opinions prevent uniform and uniforms suck. :smoke:

5. #45 T0tallyDan, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
    I see you are into Celph Titled, do you like the CunninLynguists by any chance?
    EDIT: 200th post!

6. #46 Deleted member 97913, Dec 7, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
    opinons are based on your own beliefs. all of those rappers are way more skilled then fucking lil wayne. therefore, its a fact.

and i would never wrap a joint paper around my blunt. that is absolutely pointless and pretty gross.'

Wayne -Uh, Fiji water granddaddy purp,
    Excuse me I let the semi-automatic burp,
    Blood game muthaf-cka call me red alert,
    Young Carter kill in order,who get it first
    Stuff that girl wit d-ck till her head burst
    Young Weezle flow needles I can thread shirts
    Boy you ain’t did sh-t I had done said worst
    Flip your fitted cap back like Fred Durst

Biggie -
    I got a new mouth to feed, I'm due South with keys
    Y'all pick seeds out y'all weed, I watch cowards bleed
    Motherfucker please, it's my block with my rocks
    Fuck that hip-hop, them one-two's, and you don't stops
    Me and my ***** Lance, took Kim and Cee's advance
    Bought ten bricks, four pounds of weed plants
    from Branson, now we lampin, twelve room mansion
    Bitches get naked off "Get Money", "Player's Anthem"

who is better?

7. MAC- Masterd the Art of Communication

something lil wayne has yet to prove to me (refer to lyrics above)

however check this slapper out...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkXPVoLZaMI]YouTube - Maca-frama-lamma[/ame]

as for the blunt/joint why dont you just learn how to roll a better blunt... yea you got no bars. im sure if you did it wouldnt matter if you wrapped it in an extra paper.

8. i have. The reason i sometimes do is if the blunt gets a hole in it

9. First off I have but its because the blunt ripped so the dude had to do some patch work with the paper, it looked like a giant weed filled cigarette. Lil Wayne is good at rapping but he is as real as the easter bunny. A REAL OG from New Orleans is Soulja Slim, he was the truth and everybody knows cuz he got his head blown off.

P.S. Lil Wayne is still the shit

10. The paper makes the smoke smoother

11. how can a blunt be rolled in joint paper? it would no longer be a blunt..

12. This is what I use to roll blunts with.

Attached Files:

13. first off all, music is subjective so idk why you guys are hating on wayne because he's actually a beast and no ceilings was hard as fuck. i'm into old school hip hop like mobb deep, 2pac, big L, etc. along w 2000s rnb and new school hip hop like drake (even tho he gay) and i still stand by lil wayne. he legendary bc of all da carters and da droughts and a shit ton of other albums and tapes. i fuck w him even tho he a hood rich ass dood, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions tho so whatev, just bein real

and idk why you people are quick to assume that smoking joint papers wrapped around blunts (and vice versa) would b too harsh. use king size organic raw hemp papers and that shit will burn so slow and get u high as fuck and it'll be just like smoking a blunt. learn to try new things ppls

#stayhightilidie #RIP2pac

14. Why ruin a wonderful joint with a nasty blunt

15. cleaner is better

16. First I'm not blunt hater . I grew up on blunts back in the 90s but no denying the fact blunts kill the taste of weed . I mostly only smoke out of glass these days or really thin papers but blunts still have a special a special place in my heart . I have patched them with papers but the paper just makes it taste worse than it already does . To each there own though .

17. I did this once, it didn't work too well, it burnt extremely harsh

18. Necro thread eats your soulllll!

19. Less than half a gram = a pinner
    1/2 gram = standard sized joint
    1 gram = a bomber
    2 grams = a king sized or a cone
    3 grams or more = a blunt.

Let's get it right shall we?

20. I always thought what made a blunt a blunt was the tobacco wrapper. They used to do that with stress to get it to burn smoother and not tast so bad or be so harsh. Now blunts have their own league and shit lol.

Btw, wrapping paper around ganja makes it a joint not a blunt. Even if you wrapped a phone book around said ganja it still wouldn't make it a blunt in my opinion.