Head Shops In Columbus Ohio

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Xdeathic89X, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Ok, so I live in kentucky currently and there isnt any good headshops around here that i know of, so Im thinking about taking a road trip to columbus just to check out the shops, i know which ones to check out by searching in the forum. Import House, Dream Merchant, Waterbeds N Stuff, Cloud Nine etc. But since its such a far drive i was wondering if anyone in the columbus area can give me an idea on what kind of prices these places have. I'm looking to spend $200-$250 on a bong. I'm hoping to get a beaker bottom around 18 inches tall with diffused downstem, ice notches and an ashcatcher. Any info would be appreciated like brands with those accessories in my price range. Thank you =]

2. The nicest place in Columbus is Import House. Ive never been to Cloud nine, i tried to find it one day but couldnt? They will have some german roors there they are trying to get rid of for about 140-170. Not sure how tall they are, or if they have beaker bottoms. Then you can get the ashcatcher for 50 totaling to 220. Or they have some nice medicali and left coast tubes there in your price range. Definitely stop there if youre going anywhere. If you were looking at $300, i could almost guarantee you would find it there.

3. There are a few here in Cincinnati, not a huge selection but you never know where that magical peice that calls your name is =]

4. mostly around High street. Theres a bunch of shops around there.

5. the puff n' stuff off high street is great

6. If you are in Kentucky, Louisville has some awesome headshops. Natural Mystic, Electric Ladyland, New Age Gifts, and Jimmy's Smoke Shop, just to name a few.

I got my newest pipe at Natural Mystic, and I like them the best because all of the glass is hand blown by the employees. :3

7. Cloud Nine has a huge selection of glass. Latest Vaporizers.. 2 locations

1819 Piedmont rd 614-262-0999 North side
    2136 Eakin Rd 614-308-0999 West side

Been around for 29 years now.. If they don't have it..they will get it..

:wave:

8. anyone actually gone to Cloud Nine? I've heard of people trying to go there before but no actual sucuesful attempts... I guess i'll just have to see for myself now.

9. #9 sinsemillaplease, Dec 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2009
    I can almost guarantee those ROORs are fake. That price is half too low and there is no way any Columbus shop has a selection of German ROOR.

OP: If you want to spend 200+ you should avoid Puff N Stuff, Dream Merchant and Cloud Nine. Most of what they have is import prodo and low to mid range tubes and the shop heads know next to nothing about glass. Import House IS the best shop in Columbus and Waterbeds N Stuff in the Columbus area is good too. Last time I visited Waterbeds in Columbus their stock was pretty weak except for prodo spoons but they do sell authorized ROOR when they're not sold out. The Polaris Waterbeds has some 05-06 custom ROOR.us though!

10. All the glass at Cloud Nine is made in US. One of my friends is the Manager at Cloud Nine.

been there for 22 yrs. I don't diss other shops. The people at Cloud Nine are friendly and

know about every product they carry. From papers to Vaps.. They have the best prices I

think. Feel free to stop in.. They are a great group of people.

11. It's been a while since I went in to Cloud Nine but if I'm remembering the right shop, there was absolutely some import prodo on the shelves. There is a possibility that I'm confusing it with a place called The Joint... but I don't think so.

Either way, Import House is definitely the best shop in Columbus.

12. All there glass in in showcases..Not on Shelves. And All the shops you mention are on OSU's campus. Cloud Nine is not down there.. Import House is not impressive went there today. Didn't get any acknowledgment from employee's nothing..Not Hi..How ya doing can I show you anything...nada. So, After wasting about 15 mins of my life..I left and came home. Not impressive at the least..Now I know I haven't been down to Campus in 20 yrs.. Use to great place.. The bars have changed..no more indie book stores...nada.. Yuppie ville.

13. /thread.

Seriously, Import House, they have an entire 2nd floor devoted to bongs.

Roor, Left Coast, Medicali, ZOB, TORO and all at great prices!

14. Did you go upstairs? I've been there a couple of times and they are always extremely friendly and helpful.

15. smokezone on high street has a great selection of glass on glass pieces. the dude will budge on prices too.