Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can you eat hash oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Delusional K, Nov 30, 2009.

1. I bought a gram of some grape hash oil today at the club.

I tried smoking it in my bong, but its extremely sticky and hard to get out. Freebasing it worked and it got me really high.

I heard you are supposed to cook with it though, but i suck at cooking. So i'm trying to avoid that, can i drop some hash oil on some food and eat it straight?

2. i heard from someone on here that they ate a shit load of hash (like five grams or something crazy like that) and apparently they were stoned for three days. so yea i guess it would get you high, but it would be hard to figure out the correct amount to make.

why not try making something simple like go to a grocery store and get some of those quick microwavable brownies, the ones where all yuou have to add is water, then you could just add a bit of the oil to the brownie and eat it. or just eat it straight, do w/e you want really.

but yes, in answer to your q about can you eat it, you will get high, unfortunately i cant help you w/ the proper amount.

3. You can hotknife it, smoke it in a bong or pipe by dripping it on some weed or ash. But eating it is awesome! I just discovered recently what eating it can do for you. Not only can it cure Cancer, but it can get you higher then you've ever been!

4. this if you have any"non curable" problems just orally consume it because just like smoking weed you end up burning a lot of the thc so eating orally u receive all the thc and it was activated during the making of the oil... hash oil is the same thing as hemp oil, look it up... watch RUN FROM THE CURE on youtube, and you will find out the real power you hold in your hands... it would be cool if the dispensaries would advertise this to their patients not as hash oil to smoke but for hemp oil to cure.. especially to their cancer patients and other life threatening illnesses

5. Lol ya I know.... We actually just had this type of discussion in another thread...

6. roll greasers- using a poker dip it in your vial, and smear on papes.
    then roll up some tobacco or more weed and smoke.
    should give you a great high.

or use an oil rig - essentially either a dome or a bell.
    you head up a titanium pad with a torch lighter and using a poker again smear on the pad and it goes through the bell into water filtration and in your lungs.

cheers.

7. yep i was letting the OP know if thats what your meaning... and you will see a lot more posts about me talking about hemp oil in the future...lol first part of a revolution is word of mouth... how else did abunch of un-organized people beat the british...

8. Good point.. lol sorry. i cant wait until its just common knowledge!!

9. its straight don't worry, i forgot to quote, so mis-understanding is exactly that... i am still pissed about that whole rick simpson thing man... ill bring it to the other thread though

10. #10 Jaded, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    do bottle tokes.

you'll need cigarettes or something, though. and a bottle. and a bobbypin... and lighter. lol.
    just burn a hole halfway down the bottle, put some oil on a bobbypin... hold it over the cherry of a cig (make sure to ash first), and then when it drops, insert the smoke into the bottle and let it fill with smoke. when the smoke changes, remove it... untwist top, and inhale.
    don't touch the oil to the cherry, though.. btw. just hold it slightly above so it drips off. and careful afterwards to hold the bobbypin upwards so the rest of the oil doesn't drip off while you're letting it fill with smoke.

[you're not going to want tobacco smoke in there... it tastes awful. you'll see when the smoke changes, though... the hash smoke is more white... so take it out as soon as it does. also, depending on the quality of oil... you shouldn't need a lot.]

this is the way pretty much everyone smokes oil here. it's really simple and you can do it pretty much anywhere as long as you have a bottle, hah.