way to defeat k9 detection?

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Nov 25, 2009.

1. hmmmm. that's something to look into

2. Genius Bro!!...Fucking Genius!!!

U Might Have Just Made Me Sooo Much Fucking Money...U Dont Even Know...

How The Fuck Do I Give Props On This Site?..Im Finna Give This Dude As Many Props As I Can Aha...Seriously..If This Works, It'll Make My Job Soo Much Easier

TJ Border Patrol Can Kiss My Ass!!!

3. Ive seen videos on this topic (not your bags specifically).

NOTHING is really air tight. They can only keep it concealed for a certain amount of time. Generally, things can be smelled due to you touching the outside of the bag with dirty hands immediately.

So, if you have passed step one and keep the outsides of the bags 100% clean, it goes to the next question... What has a better sense of smell?

Dogs (notorious for smelling things) or bears (not used by law enforcement to sniff things out)

[​IMG]

4. ^Gah, beat me to it. But yeah, even the most airtight container can keep odor from leaking out for only so long before the dogs can detect it.

5. Bears can smell food miles away. Dogs only a few hundred yards:wave::smoking:

6. yes but does weed count as food

7. lmao i wonder what this guy does for a living.

anyway, there's always one way to tell. get a big old juicy steak and put it in the bag. put it in the middle of a room with 5 dogs in it. if the dogs don't take interest, you're probably golden.

8. haha I was wondering the same thing...

9. Yeah I heard that hiding weed in a package of steak
    or hamburger is a good way.
    The cops think they go nuts for the meat.

Especially hamburger...if you're bags are good I've
    heard if you wrap the bags up into patties...you're good.

but I've never done it or been pulled over and searched...
    so I don't know if that works or not.

10. i heard if you keep at cat in your car it'll distract the k9. or hiding your stash in a jar of peanut butter (bagged of course) and throwing it in a cooler will hide the odor.

11. no i saw this on manswers.......you keep your weed inside a package of ground beef,that way when the dog smells it ,the cop will think hes just smelling da beef

12. im so ashamed:(

13. ive thought about things like this before, i never bothered to find out if they worked though. havent had to worry about any run ins with the tj border patrol or k9s. its definitely something that might work, but dont tightvac containers do the same thing? and those dont keep 100% of the smell in it

14. Bears aren't domesticated and there are obvious reasons we don't use them for law enforcement, this argument doesn't say anything for a bear's sense of smell.

Besides, we aren't bad-ass enough to have bears on our police force.

15. [​IMG]

16. Way to fuck with the K9 units n shit... Bring a dog with you everywhere you go!

I got pulled over, had my pitbull in the car. Fuckin dog was going NUTS on this cop, he had me roll me window up just far enough to speak through/pass my lisence through. He definitely didnt want to search my car or bother with me for too long.

17. its not about fooling the pig's dog, its about fooling the pig himself. this is what i would do.

18. #20 2tallbrandon, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2009
    the best and ONLY PROVEN METHOD for hiding mj from dogs without submerging in diesel fuel is to surround the bag of mj with dried ground chili peppers and baking soda inside of aother 5 mil seal-a-meal bag. even then... your still taking a big chance. really why would you care about hiding anything less then an oz from cops?

honestly unless your crossing state lines with lbs don't worry. most police dogs (german sheperds) are not drug detection dogs but attack dogs. our police station out here in redwood city has something like 20 dogs and only 3 are trained for drug and bomb detection. and guess what they are labs and a beagle, not a german sheperd. highway patrol, different story. they do have more animals for drug and bomb detection.

so in the end just dont carry more then you feel comftorable getting cought with. for some people thats a joint, others a couple lbs... whats your time worth? going 73 instead of 65 like you should of? running a stop sign? or not replacing lights that are out? or smoking pot while driving? (biggest most repeated mistake of all) well... only advice i can really push from here is,

DONT BE STUPID!