Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dank Ounce - OG Kush and Sour Diesel! Great Quality Pics [56k]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kosar, Nov 24, 2009.

1. I'm not too shocked with the prices (although that's about $100 more than I pay for an OZ of dank ;)) because here in Canada we're pretty fortunate to have lower prices. I'm fairly sure the further north you head in Ontario the steeper the prices get.. I have some friends in Belleville, Hamilton, T.O and Thunderbay and the prices get progressively worse. But in canada in general they are pretty damn kind. Extremely OT there and it's probably because I'm completely baked.

Nice bud by the way! :smoking::hello:

2. thats about $75 less than what I could get an O of fire in wisconsin for, but it still wouldnt be that good, nice pickup!

3. i get kush exactly like this. this shit is amazing. smoke away, man.

4. The Sour Deisel with the blueish tint to it is my favorite strain. Incredibly dense round popcorn nuggets.

congrats on the pickup!

5. so this is what og kush looks like huh? im meeting a grower (friend making a hook up) and hes selling it for $250. here in california in the 831. is this good price?

6. Yeah man sounds like a good price, go for it

7. DANK preety nice price too I'm bout to start growing to avoid paying alot of money for dank. None the less that's some straight piff

8. Wow see how long that will last, I'll say 2 weeks maybe 3 if ur lucky.

9. Actually its pretty much all done except for a bit I am saving for my buddies over break. It lasted about a week :bongin:

10. Great fat nugs OP.

11. Yay for everyone liking these nuggies. :)