Querkle and Dairy Queen by Rustyjay

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by RustyJay, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Well I had to put my Querkle 3 into flower last night. It was getting to big for my closet. Ever since I transplanted into 5 gal bucket with 50/50 mix of ocean forest and happy frog the plant has taken off. Here i her last shot before I moved her into the other room.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have two other Querkles flowering right now. I will get a pic or two tonight of them. Querkle 3 is hopefully the pheno I am looking for but the other two are frosted up and smell great. Kinda musty sweet smell with good trich production. I have recently switched to the grape sweet on these ones to see if I like that product.

All the Dairy Queen's are healthy and almost all have shown sex. I might be trippin or it's a little too soon to tell but it looks like all girls now. If that is true then every TGA seed that has survived has been a girl for me(that's 7 for 7). I will keep an eye out for that but I think it's still kind up in the air. Her ar all the Dq's in order.
    DQ 1 is still questionable but looks to be girly.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DQ 2 is a girl for sure.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DQ 3 is the only one I really don't know
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DQ 4 is also certified girl
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am guessing all will be put into the other room in about 10 days. Then that's when all the fun begins.

[​IMG]
    Here is some of the blue dream that was infested a few weeks ago. Doesn't look bad at all. I really like the botanicare line and what it has done for my plants. The nuggs are super solid and very floral smelling. Not as big as I used to get em but I am trying new things.
    For one less plants in the flower room. I am gonna try and stick to 100 watt per plant. I am also gonna veg longer even with the sativa's. I have some bushmaster for those girls. I hope I can get some awesome plants going now the bugs are gone.

One last thing before I light up. I just wanna thank everyone that has commented or helped me throughout this journal, good or bad. I hope this is still the beginning and I have many years of learning this stuff. Cause man I can not go back to the eternal hunt for a bag of good weed.

2. Sup jay, your ladies are looking nice, and hopefully they all turn out to be ladies.;) The querkle is gonna be somethin to look forward to, and hopefully the DQ is as desirable. Id def smoke that blue dream anyways bro haha :smoking: I hear you on that bag hunt...Stay high brotha:smoke:

3. Always nice to see ya stopped by C&D. I have been pretty busy lately with all this Christmas shit going on. But that's what it is all about right. I am having to tend to my Christmas tree and all my tree's now.
    Anyway here are some updated pics from about 2 days ago.

The Querkle in week 1 of flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I am getting so excited about this one.

Alright when I took these pics I was loaded of my ass so I don't know which one is which. But here are the Dairy Queen's.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I will try and get it together next time and don't mind that stain by the curtain.

Oh and I can't forget about the new kids Platinum OG and Chemdawg
    [​IMG]

I will get some news pics up by Christmas, I think. Well lets see how loaded I get. It is the season ya know.

4. Bro that querkle is gettin large haha, and hopefully that last dq turns out to be a lady :p I cant fucking wait to see where the Platinum OG and the Chemdawg goes, those are highly revered genetics you're workin with.:hello: Good shit man, your ladies look lush and happy..stay high brotha :smoking:

5. Thanks C&D, I think this is gonna be my best round so far. Kinda loaded been smoking way too much these past few days and we still have New Year to go.

Well here is a little update

Querkle 3 is in week 2 and looking great. I hope she fills in nicely.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    A couple of pics of the side branches
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Another Querkle I have that is close to flush
    [​IMG]
    No purple in it but looks and smells bomb.

I put Dairy Queen 2 and 4 into flowerlast night. Plant 1 and 3 are kinda holding out on me. I think they may be male but not 100%.
    Dairy Queen 2
    [​IMG]
    Dairy Queen 4
    [​IMG]

6. #26 Cover&Duck, Dec 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2009
    :eek:Wow man that querkle thats about to be flushed looks nice:eek: Your younger ladies look nice as well, Im sure that other querkle will fill in nicely, although it appears that you will have a lot of trimming to do with her (querkle 3);) I hope your other DQs show some pistils soon man! Frosty buds to manicure + latex gloves = scissor/finger hash:hello: Keep it goin brotha, shit is lookin great:smoking:

7. Hey C&D, I just wanna thank you for constantly checking out my journal. As long as ya keep stopping by I will keep posting up pics.
    Querkle 3 is gonna be a monster I can just feel it. I have switched from blackstrap molasses to Botanicare grape sweet for a sweetner. Hopefully that will bring out the grape flavors in the Querkle more. I dont care if it is gonna be a lot of trim work, like you said more scissor hash.:smoking:

As for the Dairy Queen plant 2 fucking stinks already. I hope it just gets funkier and funkier. Just barely in flower so we will see huh. I hope the other two come out female but as long as I get one killer pheno, that's all I care about.

Thanks again C&D if you ever make it by Socal you should hit me up. I can roll one of my 4 gram joints with a bunch of hash oil on it.[​IMG]

8. No problem brotha I know how it is having a journal that isnt a chatroom:rolleyes: Im sure the querkle will be delicious regardless of the sweetener you use, and the DQ sounds fuckin dank everytime I read the description lol:smoking: I might be flyin out for the upcoming THC expo in June..tickets go on sale on 4/20/10:p I was in san fransisco in july and ran into a friend of a friend's back home, and he hooked me up with some trainwreck straight outta the dispensary. The best 32g oz Ive ever purchased:smoke: Ill be sure to get in touch with you if I fly out, and keep the updates comin man Ill be readin em:cool:

edit: that 4g spliff sounds fucking tasty :smoking:

9. What's up C&D, time for the weekly update.

I have been stuck playing Call of Duty and the new Assassins Creed for the past two weeks now. I am a little burnt out so thought I would take some pics and do an update.
    Just to let ya know, I killed DQ 1 and 3 being they had balls. I wish I had the space to try breeding but not at this time. DQ 2 and 4 are doing good in their first week in flower.
    DQ 2
    [​IMG]
    DQ 4
    [​IMG]

Next is my Querkle, and she is beautiful. Well at least to me. In her third week and looking like a champ.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Can't forget about the new kids, Platinum OG and Chemdawg
    Chemdawg
    [​IMG]
    OG
    [​IMG]
    Both have been topped and are starting to show great new growth.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Lookin good brotha, that querkle is fucking nice and very lush:D Im sure the DQ will turn out phenomenal as well, although Im sorry about the 2 dqs bein males..but when plants hold out that long there is usually a surprise waiting:rolleyes: Oh well man, I guess that gives your current ladies more room and lumens to take in;) Good shit jay, I can't wait till later in flowering and to see the Chemdog and Platinum OG take off:smoking:; your updates are always refreshing man, keep up the good work:smoking::cool:

11. Damn bro everything looks so damn good!!! :eek: That Blue Dream was a hell of a harvest as well. You definitely got your shit setup. I am pulling up a chair. :cool:

12. Thanks again, man I am fucking retarded stoned right now. Got too stop smoking so much in the morning. Oh damn it's almost afternoon now.
    Thanks, your getting here when it is starting to get good.

Well being kinda retarded and have few words today I am gonna show you the new pics
    Chemdawg
    [​IMG]
    Platinum OG
    [​IMG]

Dairy Queen 2 week 2
    [​IMG]
    Dairy Queen 4 week 2
    [​IMG]
    Both are doing great right now. 4 seem to have a little more stretch on it than 2.

Querkle 3 just started it 's fourth week
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I hope she fills out like I think she will

Here is a Blue Dream I hav going right now
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  13. Your chemdog and plat og look real nice man, they have that healthy lush green to them.:hello: The Querkle looks fucking real nice, youll have some nice ass colas from that if she fills out (Im sure she will;)). The DQ is lookin real nice as well man plus the blue dream which must be great if you keep runnin it lol, everything is gettin it in:smoking::cool: Good shit brotha:D

14. looks awesome!!!! wish i lived in cali~ im even scared to order seeds! lol

15. Hell yeah the Blue is good, my wife would kill me if I got ride of it. My problem is I cant stop popping new beans or getting new clones. This shit has turned into an obsession. I was eyeing some other TGA stuff like some Vortex or Jack the Ripper or even the Apollo 13 BX. I was one step away from ordering that shit when the wife said hell no. She says I am put on seed restriction for right now. I guess I have to grow out the DNA freebies before she will let me order more beans. Ah fuck it though I know I can work on her, I know I will have one of those three by next month.
    Well sorry for that little Querkle powered rant but stop by whenever C&D you know I will always have something green around.
    Thanks Mattyj, and no you don't wish ya lived in Cali. It has been 75 all week here. I have not seen rain for over a month.
    Naw just kidding man just been tripping cause the calendar says it's winter but it feels like spring around here.
    Stop by whenever ya want and If ya have any comments feel free to let me have em, good or bad. Oh and don't be scared about ordering seeds you would be surprised by how many people do.

16. Very successfully, I might add... US or not, the seeds don't smell and are shipped very discreetly. I really like the way Herbie's sends their stuff.

Rusty, man..... Dude....... Holy crap.............
    The querkle looks like it's going to turn into a bunch of baseball bats! The blue is making me drool! Everything just look outright amazing!!! With the exception of some slight yellowing, but who hasn't experienced that at some point? lol Keep up the excellent work mang.
    Peace
    DM

17. Seed restriction :laughing: Jack the ripper sounds fucking great, there is the whole genetics/background story of it in the Big Book of Buds 3, and vortex sounds amazing as well. Although imo you should get space bomb or jilly bean along with JTR and vortex. Theres always pandora's box and Qleaner too lol its endless

18. that Querkle looks amazing! the blue too.... man o man! fuck it.. im ordering some seeds from attitude~

19. Hey bro, hows it goin? Long time no talk :)

I just skimmed ur journal and it seems you haavent skipped a beat! Alottta lush looking girls in these few pages. Glad to see you got the xmas special skunk crosses as well. I cant wait to get mine popped.

20. hey hey hey! whatcha got to say? lol where did u get the Dairy Queen from? i really wanna try this strain... i have BBC Cheese, i just traded a cut of lemon kush to someone to get that one... :) I SO WANNA GET THE DAIRY QUEEN~! it sounds right up my alley...