Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Metaphors for smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oneknownasdavid, Nov 20, 2009.

1. My friends and I have some metaphorical terms that we use when talking about smoking so that if we could possibly be overheard, it's not too obvious. They're not perfect, but they definitely help when we're in public. For example, "writing an essay," where the number of "paragraphs" corresponds to the number of bowls smoked. Also, "playing guitar," where "guitar picks" are weed and "amps" are pieces. Does anyone else do this?

2. No

I Usually Just Wake Up And Start Smoking And Friends Pop Up Outta No Where With Bud And Swishers.

If We're Out At A Party, We're Smoking...So Fuck All That Trying To Hide Shit.

But If We Do Talk About It....I Always Brag On How Finer My Bitch Is Compared To Urs! :) If You Know What I Mean...And Getting High Is Fucking My Other Bitch...Down In San Diego We Call Our Weed Loud!...Some Chronic...Regular Is Meck or Meckzican Haha...Tijuana Is 10 Minutes Away..1 Kilo=100 Dollars.

U See I "BREAK HER ON DOWN"..."PULL ON HER HAIR", "LAY HER ON THE TABLE" Then I "PUT HER IN THE AIR" ;)

3. I just use the correct terms.

4. This is weird, ok me and my friends smoked some unnamed bud that made everything look red. So we named the weed Red Bull. Whenever we're in public we'll ask eachother if we want to go drink some soda or Red Bull. Then we blaze.

5. this is flawed. what if you get an assignment in school? then you gotta tell everybody that you cant go nowhere cuz you gotta smoke a fat doobie.

6. Haha damn, you got me there. That's why we also use playing guitar. And in private we drop all pretenses.

7. "I need to take a break":p