My First Oxy/Roxy Experience

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by twnty8gramz, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Just started kinda getting into opiates.. I love the nodding and the itching! absolutly love the itching. Up until now iv only done hydrocodone w apap. Tonight i came across a roxy 30mg for ten bucks so i took that deal hands down.
    I took half about 4o min ago and just started feelin a little now took the other half! I hope im in for a good night Blades! hit me up if you have any questions ill be surfing rollitup and the GC prob for a while!
    I posted this in the opiate appreciation thread also cuz i thought It deserved it.

2. Thats a bomb deal! You smokin buds on top of that??

3. Be prepared for one hell of a ride if you have only done hydrocodone so far. Oxy is soooo much more enjoyable imo.

4. nice one for 10 is a sweet deal..i did two of those in one shot last night..i prefer to blow them and i hate hate Oxy compared to Rox. Sometimes i get them for free when i get other peoples cause i get sikk deals:D

5. Yup im on my second bowl and gonna keep goin..... Just got some new plush microfiiber furniture that fully reclines and im floatin in heaven lol. Im watching the simpsons movie with my daughter, but when she goes to bed im gonna try to play some modern warfare 2 if i can function enough. By then ill prob feel like jello, and that thought will be long gone haha

6. i recommend getting hold of some dalauidid(hydromorphine) aka heaven on earth

7. I was debating weather or not to blow them or just oral them as there was no apap in it. After much research on it i decided to just take them orally becasue i wanted it to last longer. How long would it have lasted if i snorted it? And some research said you get more from oral ingestion the way it was made cuz your nose cant digest some of the metabolites or some shit. Whats everyone elses preferred methods?

8. For me when I blow 'em the high last probaby about 3 hours, as opposed to 4-5 if i take them orally. Thats just me personally.

Haha, watched The Simpsons Movie with your daughter...awesome. How old is she? Did she know you were floating 10 feet above that reclining chair?

9. well first its Dilaudid second its hydromorophone third do some reasearch before popping pills;)

10. My daughter had a long day! she woke up early and was really worn out so she went to bed at like 630. Then she woke up from a bad dream and came out here by me so i put the simpsons on cuz we both like it lol... shes 3

11. Im soooo itchyyy ahhhhhh!!!! I love it!!!

12. True that man. The first oxycontin experience was the best one ever for me. I got fucked ass up and fell asleep quick because I was so fucked up. I'm also going to take some oxy tonight as well. Going to be bomb!

13. Hell yeah man. People say the itch sucks. It does to an extent but you gotta remember is that its a different kind of itch and it does feel GOOD as fuck when you itch yourself.

14. Well have fuckin fun man! May the GOOD itch come upon you! How many and what kind/size are they? And you gonna blow them or eat em?

15. For some weird reason at first I thought those last two sentences were asking about his kids. That would have been the most fucked up thing ever.

16. ahhh fuck, If i could find those for ten bucks i'd buy 20 of them right fucking now

used to get the 15mg's for 5 but that connection doesn't have a script anymore

17. im tryin to grab a couple of them for tonight again. This time i want two tho lol. I wanna be nodding hard all night! hope i can find some again wish me luck!

18. damn i remember gettin messed up off a 30..tolerance blows.:mad: i suggest you snort. the peak of my life was when i first started snorting oc's wow what a great euphoric rush:) just remember: always use in moderation!! have fun with them opies man

19. I remember my first time with oxy. I railed 20mg and crawled onto my roof and layed there forever in the blazing sun. It was more euphoric then the first time I did H

20. same here dude. when i first started snorting oc's i seriously felt the ultimate euphoria, next to mdma. now i get "i feel pretty good" when i do oc's and h but its not like when i first started. i guess its the tolerance? whatever it is, it fyucking blows because im not gonna shoot:mad: