MW2 pot leaf emblem

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bong in pants, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Oh man, I rock the pot leaf emblem in MW2 all day long, along with the Philanthropist title :)

2. I use iron lungs.....

its bong rip related in my diction

3. what's the picture on iron lungs?

4. thats a perk in cod 4 right?
    i dont think its a title/emblem

5. #65 Unshavenunicorn, Mar 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2010
    Hey ant of you guys with a clan wanna have a clan battle or friendly scrim? go to Divine Knights | Sanctuary MK.9 and go to our war zone ask about it we are even looking for members in MW2, halo, Socom. we also have a PC section for WOW players give it a look all interested must be 16 or older.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. You get joint ops for 15 assists (on ps3 idk if its different on 360) and you get the emblem from a challenge I can't remember which but I unlocked it before my first prestige

7. Iron Lungs is a title in mw2, has a sniper staring in his scope

8. ohh i gotta get that!

9. i'v been wanting blunt trauma i have da others thanx 4 posting it

10. if anyone plays mw2 for PC add my steam! ghostriders77 also, im not sure about the emblem. ive had it for a long time before i used it so now i dont remember :(

11. I'm surprised some mom didn't bitch about the pot references, with every badass game with a M rating, theres always some christian mom who bought her kid it, then shit herself and starts major lawsuits.

12. Yeah i am rocking that shit as well as the title "high command" lol. Add me on xbox live:Fox Lord926

13. Grassy knoll in MWF2 for the PS3 is most certainly longest time spent prone

its a referenence to the kennedy assasination

i get that shit all the time... flick on the blast shield.... lie prone while you're buzzed / damaged / flashed..... whip out the G18 akimbos with the fmj the second you can see or move quickly

and fucking empty your clips into your enemies

14. that's to get the thing at the end of the game. like "grudge match" and stuff,

the grassy knoll title however is after getting the 50 one shot sniper kill challenge.

i only know this because i laid down an entire match to get that title, and i never did, but i got the end of the game notification about the longest time spent prone.

15. I got it too :D

Pushin' Daisies :p

16. Set your kill streaks to 345

uav care package and predator and get 3 kills in 20 seconds its really pretty easy

or use predator precision airstrike harrier and call in the predator right away and kill 2 with it.