MW2 pot leaf emblem

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by bong in pants, Nov 20, 2009.

1. I second that! ya gotta represent!:D

2. I LOL'd

3. This is the correct answer. You get it by killing someone who is one kill away from a 10 kill streak. I just got it last week.

4. I had no idea about all the pot references, gonna get MW2 boxing day. Definitely will work towards them.

5. this is my all time favorite game its awesome how the have the blunt trauma and joint ops anyone with a 360 and live hit me up XBL:eAStcOASTEr91:smoke:

6. I used to play this so much but now i gotta buy another gold card, and I just got omnicide in the game.

7. There were a lot of potheads that played MW1 so it makes sense they added these.

8. i have all those emblems and titles. its awesome :)

9. Smoke a fat blunt while your poning newbs!!!:smoking:

10. kill someone with a 10 kill streak or higher

i forget what the joint ops title unlock is but blunt trauma is killing 2 people with a riot shield

11. dude, its a nug. a grassy nug

im a level 66 and i hope i get lucky and get the denier challenge. for now im happy with my lucha mask and grassy knoll

12. im a level 62 haven't prestiged and i got the ganj leaf emblem today today. all you have to do is kill someone right before they get a 10+ killstreak. it's the denier challegne under intimidation challenges. look at the guy's post on the site that lists the requirements the callsigns and emblems

13. What about the "So Baked" title?

14. You have to complete the Master Chef challenge, kill 5 guys I think with cooked grenades.

15. I think that all the pot references are awsome, awsome game and the references just add to it but did you all know that in the invasion level on live with the tanks theres a hookah hidden on the bookshelf in one of the buildings as well saw that and it made my day :D

16. Yeah man I seen that!

17. which sucks, because IMO presitging is stupid. but i want the high command one lol

18. I got the leaf emblem today on Wasteland. :D

19. i think its stupid if IW can straight up put a POT LEAF as an emblem and they can say fuck and shit like that on the campaign but i cant have BONG as my clan tag.

whatever im happy with DANK :smoking:

20. i'm pretty sure the leaf is just an artistic property of the game that xbox couldn't fuck with, but since they can fuck with xbl interactions they can censor clan tags.