Want to have sex with my teacher

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skillzthatkillz, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Because she is a person in a position of trust she can't have a relationship with a student. Wait till you graduate dude. If you guys did hook up and someone found out shed be in a shitload of trouble.

2. This. Ask her out on a date the last day.

3. Bring the apple, and get that after school help. :p

4. wrong. because hes 18 she wouldnt be in legal trouble, but she would still get fired.

5. and im curious what she teaches. im gonna guess english...

6. haha all my english teachers have been hot as fuck, is there a reason for that??

7. who knows man if you really don't think your mistaken in a possible connection, i'd say go for it lol. i had the chance when i was in high school and i regret not at least giving it a shot. i even had her alone in my house at one point. she was definitely flirting a bit but i still couldn't bring myself to say anything or make a move. i'm sure she knew exactly what she was doing. i should have called her bluff lol.

8. Maybe she will teach him to be a cunning linguist?

I had some beautiful teachers in HS. But they were more around 30-45 and married. None I ever wanted to grab and make out with in front of an entire class.

9. hot chicks naturally are into english, like for example in an honors english class there will be waymore hot chicks than in an honors science class

10. hot teachers are awesome!!! my gr.4 teacher was hot lol now shes ugly
    but ask her for after school help and have lunch and shit with her =) get to know her better then go for it

11. nah she's not an english teacher. she's a history teacher. but i have had a hot english teacher

12. #32 skillzthatkillz, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2009
    i think im going to wait until the last day and then ask her out to "celebrate" the end of a long school year. in the mean time i'll try to get into deeper, more personal conversations, and flirt a bit more maybe put my hand on hers and rub her hand or something. wish me luck

13. on the last day of school ask for her number. and be sure to call her by her first name when you ask.

14. lay the mack on thick, if she's not into you, she'll tell you you're being "inappropriate".

honestly (and this may sound messed up, but its true...) i wouldn't wait until the end of the year. i'm sure a lot (if any) of her attraction to you is because she can't have you. it's "wrong" and that gets her off. she wants to be at risk of losing her job because that's what makes it hot; the risk.

after you lay the mack on and flirt quite a bit, you need to make sure that she really wants your cock. then find some reason to see her after school in her classroom or some other private place and make a move. or better yet, some private place DURING school (more risk = wetter vag).

once you lay your pipe.... come back here and tell us all about it.

15. this is prob a bad idea but would make u a legend

Right in front ofthe whole class just be like Miss___________ , I wanna fuck you so hard you'll feel like a virgin again.

16. lol i bet i know wutz on your internet history bruh:D

17. lol trust me, you don't wanna know

18. i know wat you mean dude, i got this assistant english teacher that is always talking to me in the halls and today she calls me out of a crowd to ask if i am gonna be in class the next day to say goodbye to her :)

19. mine too...

20. Damn your lucky. All of my english teachers have been nasty bitchy old ladies. Except this year i have a 56 year old guy who is still a virgin and he lives above a candy store. Pedo waiting to happen?????

And dude i think your just imagining shes coming on to you. Remember teachers are supposed to be nice to kids. And you said she was helping you with a mistake and she ALMOST got close enough to touch you. ALMOST. Didnt actually touch you and also keep in mind that just cause she touches you doesnt mean she likes you.

Just be careful and dont be stupid about it.