Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to make cannabis-infused honey?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dukesup1978, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Does anyone know how to make cannabis-infused honey?

Or does anyone know a dispensary which usually carry honey? Can't seem to find honey at any local dispensaries - los feliz, silverlake, santa monica etc.

2. I make small amounts of extracts now and then. What I do with it in the end is different (I "supercharge" cannabis to make "party weed" :rolleyes: ), but the process would be the same. You make a tincture, evaporate it down and mix it into whatever.

Mix finely ground cannabis + the highest proof vodka/Everclear you can find. Let it sit in a glass jar for a week or two in the dark. Shake it up every day. Strain out cannabis- a coffee filter or cloth in a strainer works- and discard the used plant material. Evaporate the vodka (I put mine into a glass cup and just set it on the aquarium hood, where the light slowly evaporates the alcohol, but any warm spot will do). After a day or two, when it gets down to a small amount of liquid, mix it with warmed honey. It really isn't that hard to make! :hello:

Granny :wave:

3. Infused Honey is available at California Patients Alliance on Melrose just outside of West Hollywood. It is VERY useful - PM me if you need address details, and if you mention my name they'll take care of you (and me!)

4. I have information like this at my site. Follow link and reister. Then check forum Cannabis concoction and our recipies library.

clinton