Dying during flowering??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by theno1stoner, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Hey guys, I need some help. So 2/3 of these plants are kinda f*cked.

Here are some pictures and hopefully you guys could give me a direction on whats wrong. The only thing I could think of is that I may be over watering a tad. But then why would the other plant look so good?

Attached Files:

2. thats bad, could be zinc, phosphorus, or mag

3. What nutes are you feeding and how often is the feed schedule?

Do you shake the bottle well during the mixing of the formula and when you feed the plant?

Do you let the soil dry out properly in between waterings?

What's the temp and airflow situation like?

and yikes btw...

4. looks like nute burn to me flush em, give a good week without nutes than start up slow 1/4 strength in one gallon every other watering.

5. And check your pH. ;)

6. Hopefully this info will help you guys help me find out what wrong. :eek:

7. Yes, overwatering is very probably the reason this started. As well as over feeding. Don't they recommend you start with two teaspoons per gallon of water? :eek:

Need to let the soil dry out between waterings. Should start feedings at a quarter strength recommended and step up after observing your plants reaction to the last feeding.

If your pH is wacked then you will get nute lockout which will further your problems so now you need to find some pH down to get it back to manageable levels.

If it were me I might seriously consider a flush and transplant to try and push the restart button, but that might not be good advice, just what I would be considering.

Good luck. :smoking:

8. I just took the PH of all the plants, and they all read around 6.

I think there slowly getting better. I'm going to hold off on the nutrients till the end of this week, and then probably use like half-tsp with gallon of water. lol

9. Here are some updated pics, I think there getting better. BTW I took the PH and all are between 6-7 PH.

Attached Files: