Best movies to watch and smoke to.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by allREZDup, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Right now im watchin FRIDAY!! i love this movie plain out . i love being high and watching this movie. BUt its the best to be smoking sticky icky dank and watch this movie , like i am now btw im munchin out on kfc . today is a great day:smoking:

WHATS YOUR GUYS FAVORTIE MOVIES TO WATCH , TO WATCH BAKED, AND TO SMOKE AND WATCH ?

2. How High...fo' sho

3. Chinese movies with bad voice overs..shit is hilarious

4. theres so many threads like this but Grandma's boy for sure.

5. both harold and kumar movies..Neil Patrick Harris tripping on shrooms..Freak Show..Smoking with George Bush..those movies are great

6. harold and kumars, blow, candy, basketball diaries, friday, grandmas boy, half baked, up in smoke

7. DAZED AND CONFUSED!!!

also i watched the first scary movie baked, and it was hilarious. same with american pie

8. Grandma's boy i've actually never watched it sober,
    Harold and Kumar,
    Super High Me,
    Blow
    Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke,
    Fast Times and Ridgemont High,
    Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas,
    SLC Ounks,
    Half Baked
    and pineapple express

my favorite movies to watch while baked

9. Blow has got to be one of my favorite movies

10. Oh my god I love the movie blow and i agree with everyone that like Harold and Kumar

11. Lulz, Harold and Kumar go to White Castle was awesome the first I saw it I was stoned. my brother and I were watching them get high and watch two kids get high on that commercial. remember that part? when the kid was like, i'm high, nothing can hurt me! and blew his head off? my brother and i still crack up over that.

we also like to watch Idiocrasy XD that movie is so funny and dumb i can only watch it stoned now.

12. The Big Lebowski
    Role Models
    Pulp Fiction
    The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy- trippy as fuck

13. You all need to trust me on this. It might sound gay/lame but watch Horton Hears a Who. its the best movie ever to watch stoned

14. blow is an amazing movie, but as far as stoner movies, i consider stoner movies ONLY comedy. if it ain't funny it aint for us stoners. on that note, GRANDMA'S BOY and a movie called rolling kansas. so funny. plus it stars the kid from super troopers that was tryin to talk farva into a supersized drink before farva jumped over yhe counter and tackled him. dont know his name, but dam that kid should be in more things. beter stoner then james franco in pineapple express

15. Friday
    How High
    Religulous (if you like documentaries as well and feeling open-minded Lol)
    Super High Me
    Coming to America
    Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
    Forgetting Sarah Marshall
    StepBrothers
    Up
    SuperBad
    40 Yr Old Virigin
    Night at the Roxbury
    Knocked Up
    She's All That, Beethoven, Free Willy, The House Bunny (Netflix Instant Que!)
    SAW 123456 (it really is, if you're a scary movie lover, like me...but it's gotta be Green Reaper! HaHa)

I'm really high...I'm srry...that was really hard to type Lol:D

16. TRUE DIESEL. ROLLING KANSAS IS THE FUCKING BOMB.

WATCH IT A THOUSAND TIMES.

:smoking::yay:

17. Knocked up is going pretty hard right now. But the first time I smoked and watched Pineapple Express I was out of there.

18. The old Star Wars movies episode 4-6.

19. Any of the Jackass movies.