Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack330, Nov 12, 2009.

1. Drinking bong water... Sigh I dont know what to say any more. Why make smoking weed so dirty and gross. Tin foil, plastic jugs, bong water with cigs in it?
    I guess I just don't understand

2. That's filthy.

3. #43 caster12, Jul 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sounds like placebo effect

4. i actually just facepalmed in real life...damn.

5. Drinking bong water is a stupid thing to do for a lot of reasons, unless your dry and broke.

#1: It's gross and the high that you get isn't worth it
    #2: Some people aren't even affected
    #3: If you wait for the THC to build up to the point where there's enough to get a good high, there is also probably a lot of bacteria building up.
    I might be wrong on that one, but that's enough for me to steer clear of that one
    #4: If there's light there's definitely going to be bacteria, and then the THC will have broken down.

6. that's fucking gross. my stomache is churning thinking about this

7. I wouldn't drink bong water if it got me high as a kite, shit's nasty

8. Haha one time my buddy was over and I had an empty powerade bottle, I was like Yo drink my bong water and I'll give you what's in my wallet(26 bucks).

He agreed and we poured it in. Couldn't see through it and it was half a regular bottle.

But Ya he finished it and soon after puked in my bathroom.

Worst part was he wound up using it for a soccer tournament the next day and he puked playing.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Sorry to bump this but I was looking through theese fourms and came across this... wtf My friend spilt bong water on his jumper and then threw it away because it smelt so disgusting, It surprises me people would sink this low.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I remember being dared to drink that before. My friends said it was a ritual lol. Didn't drink it tho, no one ever did.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Sorry for being a stickler but people need to know the truth about cannabis and this isn’t the first time I’ve heard someone say that weed is somehow carcinogenic. The definition of a carcinogen is a substance capable of causing cancer which absolutely no part or byproduct of the cannabis plant is.