Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drinking bong water?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zack330, Nov 12, 2009.

1. placibo effect

2. You probably start to feel funny because you just ingested a whole mess of nasty shit your stomach really wasn't expecting to have to deal with, like fungus and ash and those weird little gross brown strings of water soaked resin. And yeah, those are probably the carcinogens.

But in regards to your last question, by all means, please continue to drink the bong water.:wave:

3. If Steve-o jumped off a bridge would you do that too?

4. On sum fiend shit I see?

5. made me cringe reading it i'd rather drink someone elses piss, thinking about it thats probably more healthy too.

6. Drinking the bong water does nothing. Marijuana has to be activated (heated) to have the effects get into you. Im high sorry if it didnt make any sense.

7. one time me and a few of my friends were blazing and they dared me to drink the bong water and i did. it was soo nasty :smoke:

8. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. That shit is nasty.

9. We all learn from our mistakes.

10. haha idiot.... i remember i told this dumbass kid that threw down most of the cash on a sack to drink the bong water cause it was bomb but since he threw down most he got the luxury of drinking it... drank it all up said it was bomb even though he was gagging, said it tasted like french fries and then he puked
    needless to say, best fucking thing i ever witnessed

although if the water in the bong were whole milk and you used a screen, that would be a different story
    a fun one :) shit fucked me up

11. wow i cant even stand the smell of bong water after 2 or 3 bowls, i would puke if i drank mine

12. Drink it again :smoking:

13. did anyone else almost gag after reading some of this thread?

14. i did it once, i was baked and was bet a double cheese from mcdonalds. i was hungry. also the water was just put in there before we smoked 3 bowls as its a minibubbler(aka it has to be carried everywhere in a backpack) so the water was almost normal with minimal tinting

15. Havent you heard the saying "Dont drink the bong water"?

16. sorry im a noob, but can someone tell me how to post my own threads like this? i cant figure it out...

17. Its kinda creepy?

18. Well this guy does it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJWkhgqidRk]‪SHOENICE22 DRINKS BONG WATER..FINALLY !!!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

19. This thread is retarded.. why ever drink bong water knowingly, im sure your wondering how the fuck you would drink it on accident...

I'll tell you..

I was in highschool, it was the first time i ripped a gravity bong, i didn't know wtf i was doing.. got a fucking mouthful cause i thought i had to "rip it" like a bong. swallowed some, spit the rest out.. but it wasn't like a sink.. it was a SMALL fishtank that had been used like 100 times and never dumped, with ash, spit and cig butts in it.. It was gnarly as fuck.

20. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_s5wHGdBgs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]‪SHOENICE22 EATS A TUBE OF VAGINAL CREAM‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

lol, so this is what people that drink bong water do eh?