Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Strains for nerve pain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Volcano South, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Which strains are best to grow for nerve pain?

I have a caregiver who has agreed to take care of me in my weakened state.

2. Just bumping this thread. :wave: I have severe nerve pain from Fibromyalgia and needed the answer to this question also!

3. well first of all you want to look for one that has the instant reaction as a more boody high, medium mind.if production isnt a biggie than find a good cross of indica afghani.

4. I'd like to know too! :D

5. I would also love to know a good nerve pain strain!

6. wel you should try a kali mist cross with some sort of legitamate kush.
    it will help.

7. VS - can I call you VS? Hee hee

I would think that you're looking for some heavy duty Indicas, you know the kind that you sampled on the West Coast. However, a nice hybrid that's heavy on the indica side would also do well. Can't give you specific strain info because we all know that strains in one area aren't the same as another, but if you can try a 70/30 indica/sativa or 60/40

8. Hi Volcano

As Wild Will says, Indica Dominant strains seem to work better for nerve pain........we've talked before, my wife suffers from MS and TN.........our strains seem to do the trick for her.

We have a strain called Perma Frost which is a Northern Lights x Train Wreck, with NL being pretty indica dominant. Again, look into making tinctures and other edibles........they give wife much longer relief.

Hope you get what you need.............take care, chunk

9. I use White Widow from here in the Northwest,does an excellent job for my pinched nerves in my back!

10. Thanks guys, I too have been trying to find a good type for my nerve pain. Now my problem is finding it. Why, oh why, can't PA be MMJ friendly?

11. i dont have nerve pains but insomnia but its time for PA to step up to the plate and give us some freaking MMJ