Why do pain pills make me happy?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luvs2splooj, Nov 9, 2009.

1. What you are trying to say is:

''I love opiates and I already want more, how can I get some from my doctor without sounding like an addict?''.

Fixed for you.

2. then you have never seen serious addiction
    and the thing with heroin is that unless you make it yourself you never know whats in it

you dont always know if your actually getting oc either
    in fact there are alot of different things you could get instead of oc

3. I hate seeing people like you start off at the "I'm just gonna take them every once in a while" phase and just slowly sink into opiates deeper and deeper. I makes me quite depressed and makes me think about myself.

4. #24 own3d421, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    The reason you feel that way is cause opis make you numb and allow you to forget about your problems and just feel good, and thats the stupidest way to medicate(to drown out those feelings), cause before you know it your mentally addicted and just sayin' "ahh, one more day won't hurt",then all of a sudden your waking up sick just needing that dose to feel "normal" again. The moral? don't do drugs to hide your feelings, deal with them. And thats how ive seen alot of people completely change.

Been there done that, coming from a recovering dope-fiend.

5. True to some extent. There are fake OC's out there, but they are easily identifiable by anyone who is a frequent user or has done the research, and they are pretty rare. The coating chips off instead of pealing, the OC or 80 may be off center or spaced further apart then usual, and most people who buy in quantities will bite off a piece to make sure it tastes right.

6. Dude you do sound like an addict in the making no offense its not like its the first time someone from these forums has gotten addicted to drugs. If you tell your doctor about anxiety you can probably get benzos, a similar relaxed feeling but without much euphoria.

7. hahahahahahahahahahahh:rolleyes:

8. this. i don't think opiates make you happy, they just make you not sad. big difference.

9. #29 xXR3CRUiiTXx, Nov 10, 2009
    yup, i lost my baby's momma cuz of that shit. it sucks ass, now im all by myself still battling my oxy addiction.

same here, shit sucks. 2 512's turns into 5 a day, then it bumps to a few 10s a day, then it goes straight to 30s.

10. Well if your trying to stop good luck, addiction can be hard, ive w/ds from benzos and it was horrible at a therapeutic and I found it rough.

11. ive "quit" every day for 3 months now. shes happier without me, and im a nervous fucking wreck. all on top of that i got a 6 month old kid, that i do take care of, mind you.

12. i really dont see why your questioning this if it makes you happy then just roll with it shit.

13. When opiates are involved, bad advice.

OP clearly doesn't understand what hes doing.

14. #34 sistermol, Nov 10, 2009
    because opiate withdraws fucking suck

the day you run out is hell i promise you

EDIT: this does not mean i am against opiate use but i only use once a month

15. i didnt say fall in love with em. everything with moderation ya dig? a lortab or perc w/e you got with a J can have you straight really depends on if your tryna party or not

16. Its funny people are calling me an addict when iv had probably less than 25 pills in my life. All were prescribed. Not only that, im not saying that i want an opiate precription from my doctor. Just something similar that isnt as bad.

17. I hear you OP. Opiates make me feel GREAT too, but when that script is over I gotta be done with them. And I don't buy them, because I would be the person that falls. There is no anti-depressant that acts like it. I wish there was. I'd be all over it.

I think I just need to be happy that I can get it when i'm in pain and need it.

18. All good things in life have their downs.

19. you might not be an addict, but you might be addicted

20. Well considering I refused to take them 2 times yesterday when my mom asked if I wanted one, I dont think Im addicted, Im just enjoying the prescription. I only have like, 6 left anyways.