Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What's the street price for Marinol??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lilro, Nov 9, 2009.

1. marinol is more medicinal than weed so if youre smoking it to get highh i wouldnt reccomend it

2. #22 Jimbo_285, Oct 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
    Don't buy it. I had a friend who has MS and he gave me a bunch of them. You have to keep them in fridge. I ate 10 10mg. of them at once and only minor buzz. Don't even try to break them open and smoke the liquid. It's filled with sesame seed oil to prevent you from doing this. I could have gotten a lot more from him but for what? Didn't get me high. Use your money for dank bud, BHO, or hash instead. Trust me, it may be good for MS patients but it doesn't get you high. At least it didn't get ME high.

3. Natural substances have effects that some pills don't.

"because it's natural" is a valid argument, but Marinol is a pretty shitty high so that is