Cut Heroin

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rubberfactory, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Just wondering what type of shit heroin is cut with. I get shit all the time and the taste will vary from time to time. Sometimes it will have a very characteristically 'heroin-y' taste to it and sometimes it will have a very pharm-like taste to it, similar to oxy's drip. I've heard fentanyl is a frequent cutting agent but I'm curious about other chemicals that may be in there.

I've never gotten bad shit from my connect, and I know he always gets it from the same source, but when the taste of the drip changes I always wonder what might be different about it.

2. you wouldn't taste fentanyl it's a miniscule amount needed, but you might taste the filler/binder from a fent pill

3. I will just pray that you get off that shit and do something safe.

4. I will just pray that you leave the box.

5. the type of cut will vary dependent on the type of heroin you get. i'm assuming yours is white, and most likely cut with things such as b12 powder, baking soda, talcum powder, tylenol, flower, and even sleep aids to help stimulate the effect you should get.

6. ive known people to cut their dope (black tar) with bearing grease, burnt sugar, baking soda (yea baking soda in tar). n those are just people that I know. before it even hits the states, shoe polish is a common cutting agent:rolleyes:

7. I've read you can find dirt, glass and all kinds of shit.

'This is as complete and as accurate as I can remember, it has been something like 9 years since I have used heroin. The process I used for purification was straight forward. Diacetylmorphine can exist in two forms, an insoluble base, or a soluble salt. Often it contained a plethera of other agents like pieces of broken glass, pieces of foil, dirt, wood, metal, mannitol, lactose, maltose, sand, you get the idea. The first stage of the process I used was to make sure the diacetylmorphine I received was totally converted to a soluble hydrochloride salt. The heroin I usually received was a brown powdered heroin, sometimes off white, very little vinegar smell. Today all you can find is a black crud that reeks with a vinegar (acetic) odor. The way I made sure it was a soluble salt was to drop enough 28% hydrochloric acid to make it wet. This insured that I would not waste any of the available drug, but would remove most if not all of the cut. I think that it would be better for me to detail it in a procedural manner. FYI, hydrochloric acid can be purchased in gallon jugs at hardware stores under the name Muriatic acid, 28%.'
    Erowid Psychoactive Vaults

8. That's fuckin' gross...I'd be pissed as fuck at anybody I knew who did that...motherfuckers are slammin' that shit, so why the fuck would you put bearing grease into it?

9. the people profiting from grease dont give a shit.... to most people liike that its all about the $$

10. well if your gettin from some unknown person on the street it could contain anything cuz people just wanna make quick money. the people that want you to come back will cut it with one of two things. dont know exactly how they're spelled but onita and quinine. or kwynyn. anyway they both potentiate the heroin, like apap does for oxy or hydrocodone. tagament, the stuff from rite aid could also be used to potentiate it. only reason i know is i was lucky enough to know a guy that was higher up in the philadelphia drug trade. he told me thats what they cut it with and i looked it up online, and it turned out to be true. and just an fyi, i dont use heroin anymore. mostly cuz since i moved out here to the west coast, all the dope is black tar garbage. i could do a lil tiny bump of the powder back home and be fucked for hours. this black tar made me just stop all together

11. man, heroin is powder , so, like coke it can be cut with anything

Brown heroin is never pure, pure, uncut, is white, but that can have salt, sugar, baking powder, flower, fuck knows.

Like coke, unless you have a chemical test kit, you wont know.

If you dont trust smoking or injecting that shit, just chuck it, follow your instincts

12. dormin aka diphen is the common cut in chicago

13. i knew my dealer directly and when he got it in bulk and cut it down, he used b12 vitamins, its cheap, wont hurt anymore and is a tan color, the same color as powdered dope.. i dont know about tar though.. i always got my from an unknown source so who knows... scary though

14. i knew someone who cut his tar an ungodly amount with brown sugar. i couldnt even take a full hit of it because the brown sugar's taste was so over powering and sweet

15. i used to shoot, so i dread to think of the consequences of that this.. i just remember the darker the better... the more it looked like liquid coffee the better it was

16. ya, when its better it typically has a coffee type of smell and taste to it as well. im glad i didnt slam tar as much as i did white.

17. yea seriously, after shooting tar and OC's for as long as I did, im surprised I dont have a film of residue on the inside of my veins