Girls do your haha's mean you dont want to talk nemore?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BurtonSnow, Nov 4, 2009.

1. heres what you do

respond with just a smiley face

: )

[​IMG]

2. Lol, but seriously dude relax, just go up to this girl in person, not by text message and ask her if she wants to go out with you, don't be a little girl cmon now

3. sounds like she's DTF to me.

4. that seems like a question i might have asked in middle school..

5. IMO haha =P is so much better than a "lol"

I think you should go for it and call her up sometime and set up a date lol

do it man

6. She's probably texting 40 other people at the same time and they're all getting the 'ha ha' cause she can't keep up with a normal conversation..

Seriously....I blocked texts on my phone...if you can't speak to me directly, then it's of no importance to me

7. yea all u had 2 do was follow up with something kute and complimenting
    then if she keeps being breif... shes telling you something
    but if she gives you real feedback u ask her out

8. your thinking wayyy to hard if you are confused about HAHA.

9. #29 JuicyGoose, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009

Some girls type "Haha" when they're not sure how to respond. If she said, "Thanks." that would be leading you on, if she said, "I know I do, that's why I wore it" she'd look a little full of herself, and if she said, "No I don't." she'd look like she had low self esteem.

You see, we go with the most neutral replies so we don't commit to any answer. Ya dig?

That little face she threw in there does make it interesting. I think you made her blush. She probably likes you, dude.

I hate getting "oh". That fucking makes me mad.

10. Exactly. She might not know how to text very well.
    You are def reading too much into it. She obviously likes you
    or she wouldnt be texting you all night. ask her out puss :D

11. Wait, was as it a "HA ha," or just a "ha ha?" I heard that...

Dude, seriously? It's a fucking text message. Nothing important has ever been typed by thumbs. Who gives a shit? Sounds like you got blown off.

12. u shoulda said "totally." or "fsho" or "agreed" and gotten her response back. jus use the filler statments to keep the ball rollin.

13. Usually it is because we don't know what to say.

14. too much differentiation between the has and the hahas in this thread

15. dude i disagree.

" cops are outside " has saved my ass lol

16. this, she was just flirting with you through messaging.

17. this, a hahaha :p is alot different then haha shes telling you shes interested..but dont ask out on the phone..setting up for failure...she'll like it A LOT more if you do it in person...trust me...cell phones and texting A LOT are setting yourself up for failure

18. you should have called her and asked her to please explain the text. so was it haha or ha ha and she just wrote the other? was she just spelling a LOL out phonetically? and more importantly, she prob does want to just tongue your balls like that first guy said, so text her with rotf or hey hey hey or whatever you gotta text her with to make that happen

19. You should have just replied with a filler message... like yeah, or lol, or haha, or started a new convo.

20. #40 BurtonSnow, Nov 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
    I just always feel that a haha is a nice way of telling you I don't feel like talking anymore.

Even tho she said hahaha :p I still don't have anything to say to that so I just quit. I figure if the girl is really interested she'd either a) text something later or b) pick up the next day or w/e. In this case I jsut got with her the next day and started a convo from there. Everything was fine and I played it off the same way last night. We text all day through out classes it seems after we don't talk as much. I totally feel this though because nothing bothers me more then texting someone allllll the time its so nice when your bored haha. She always responds to me whether it be a haha or something intrested the point is she does. I know I'll see her friday night so from there I'll see if she wants to do anything together after or what.

She smiles at me when we pass so I definatly think I can play this real well from here.