Technique to not cough no matter how hard u hit

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tokernaut, Nov 3, 2009.

1. hm. the higher the quality - the higher thc content - the smoother and tastier it should taste. club bomb vs street shit usually always proves that the club bomb is hell of a lot tastier and smokes a lot smoother. especially with kief, i dont know how you get harsh hits.. but when i have pure kief (pure thc) it is the most tastiest and smoothest shit in the world. i dunno dude.

but yeah, the frostier it is, hopefully not laced with cane, the more thc it has. the crystals are thc so the more crystals, the more dankaladosious it is.

if you really have lung problems, try taking smaller hits over time.

2. i personally don't understand why its bad to cough (assuming it doesn't last forever...which can be annoying). It clears out your throat and lungs a bit which can only be beneficial.

3. If you don't Want to cough, or burn your throat on a small spoon, relax your nose and mouth and inhale from the lungs you will notice you are breathing through your nose AND mouth at the same time, now do this while taking a harsh hit, all your friends will be coughing their heads off and will think you are a god for just chillen! haha seriously give it a try!:cool:

4. I just completely relax my lungs, it usually works.

5. know your lung capacity..pretty much the easiest way to control ur cough. when i feel like my lungs are 75% full i start taking in air with smoke.

6. lol. Ever get that feeling you've been talking about the same thing for a REALLY long time?

7. im not reading the thread, but why wouldnt i want to cough? unless im hiding in a closet trying to evade a kller, im not worried about coughing. in fact i like coughing.

8. Some strains are known to be naturally harsh, like hindu kush.

So, suck on that.

9. your actually right, all apologies :D

10. Who cares if you cough?

11. why is coughing considered such a bad thing?

atleast people know your inhaling it..instead of being the annoying ass bitch who thinks hes cool and knows his weed yet doesnt even inhale or know how to hit a bong/piece properly.

ive coughed many a time...not on the regular.,.but sometimes if i take a big hit or hold it in long..pause...ill cough..its not cause im a rookie..its because im not supposed to be inhaling smoke into my system...your gonna cough every now and then man...man up..take the hit..hold in your cough..if you cant whatever