Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Theory of General Lighter Circulation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bajablast, Oct 30, 2009.

1. Your driver side car seats eat them. I found 7 lighters under my driver side seat when cleaning out my car.

2. Lol im gonna be thast guy to collect lighters now. Such a good idea and fun lol :hello:.

Thanks

3. i smoked sometimes with a group of people and you couldn't use your lighter. if you did after the session they would light a cig and hold on to it and if you asked for it back they go umm this is mine. bitches.

4. thats confuses me if you couldnt use a lighter how'd ya smoke

5. One of my buddies always puts stickers from CDs he's purchased on his lighters to mark them as his..I still find them in my pocket from time to time though..lol

6. haha, my friends would always bitch when i ended up with their lighters, but that shit happens to everyone. I think many times it's caused by people who finish the bowl also end up with the lighter and are not thinking about handing the lighter back, it then falls into the abyss of their pocket never to be seen again.

7. I never gain ligthers and I never lose them. I always stay on top of my shit when I'm high and I don't put up with people who play petty games trying to steal them.

8. Just got another blue bic to add to my collection.

9. Wow I have not lost a lighter in awhile! Even after a pretty intense rave the other week! And passing out a time or two.. And if I let somebody borrow it I will watch it go around hhah and if you try to steal it.. I will say something.. I llike to buy the pink bics and take the little guard? on top off.. I NEVER see anybody with a pink bic.. so oh well :) and nobody wants to steal it hahah

10. #91 LifeNobody, Nov 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2009
    My room just ate this cheap .50 cent lighter, and when i started looking for it, it regurgitates my nice ligher that i thought was empty but now apparently works fine. I've come to the conclusion my room is a lighter plant. that takes in cheap lighters and the bud is nice lighters, Yeah th
    at happened

edit: wait,what happened?

11. yea lighters or lost and obtained so easily between my group of friends they kinda become public property, and we just try to nick them for fun and it has become a fun game between us dat i think im winning cause i came home from my mates with seven the other day..lol

my favorite lighter is my dependable toaster though because shes always there in the most desperate of times... hope my mates dont read this or il be missing a toaster lol

12. If you only carry matches people are less likely to take them, haha.
    A while ago, I made a lighter stencil of my initials and would just take like one second to "brand" my lighters. No one took that lighter, but I lost it myself after like 2 days, haha. I also lost the stencil, lol.

13. +rep, for two reasons, one, I love baja blast, and two ive always wondered where my lighters went too :rolleyes:

14. I always bought the cheapest little lighters for public use for exactly this reason. I decided I never want to become that prick that either won't loan his lighter or at the end of the night is asking everyone "okay who stole my lighter, give it back." Or worse, the too high guy that's accusing you of stealing his lighter when you know you didn't. "I know that's mine, man, I brought a blue one!"

I almost always carry a backup, though, that I never bring out so I can make sure to always have one later when I need it.

15. haha sooo true. i lose so many lighters i think i may be the reason my smoking group always has one lol

a friend has a nice little clip called a 'lighter leash' it attaches to the bottom of ur lighter and the other end attaches to a belt loop and its a retractable cord attaching the lighter to ur belt. That way you cant be to high set it down and forget about it :p

16. haha this is actually very well written. nice post man

17. thats why i have a "lighter leash" :)

18. Some people just don't care that much about a lighter so it's initial disappearance isn't noticed until they decide to light something up. If it was an important or expensive lighter I doubt you would lose track of it once it leaves your hands. If someone passes you a lighter and your getting high, the last thing your thinking about is passing the lighter back unless you have to, not that you don't want to pass it back, you just don't really care. If you remember you have their lighter you pass it back(unless your a terrible person heh) but that doesn't really happen unless you see it or put your hand in your pocket and feel it.
    That's pretty much the way I see it.

19. That's why I am about to propose the Missing Lighter Phenomena Disclosure Bill to congress